East Fife v peterheid

I’m not your personal stats guy. As I’ve said already, I’ve done my research and provided you with factual answers. You just can’t seem to accept what those are. This is like having a conversation with an infant. I know I’m right, you probably know your wrong, but persist down this road anyway.
The last goals from corners were  the two versus Forfar on the last day of the season or do they not count either?

If there's one thing I can't abide, it's bloody stats. A Yankified version of game analysis. What we see just now is a squad full of potential , playing some of the best football I have witnessed in 50yrs following the club. Stats don't win or loose games. As DY said post match, I don't care how or where they go in, but we need them to start hitting the net, or at least the target.

Stats mean f**k all if you can't find the back of the net! We've played 2 and gained 2 points from newly promoted teams who were missing key players, if we're to realise our ambition of making the play offs we will have to perform better. I doubt the better sides like Falkirk, Raith, Forfar and Airdrie will be so forgiving! It's early days and no need to panic just yet. A win against Stirling on Tue would be braw to gain confidence before the Rangers tribute act and their glory hunting bigoted support come to town! Mon the Fife

Thought the stats had got it wrong yesterday, all the way down the road the signs were saying yellow weather warning for heavy rain sat through 90 minutes of glorious sunshine at Methil which included 2 goals & god knows how many corners then just when I was thinking they have got it 100% wrong, by the time I got over the hill to Cupar it was monsoon season with flooding all over so maybe the stattos are not full of hot air after all. 😂 

I’m not your personal stats guy. As I’ve said already, I’ve done my research and provided you with factual answers. You just can’t seem to accept what those are. This is like having a conversation with an infant. I know I’m right, you probably know your wrong, but persist down this road anyway.

The last goals from corners were  the two versus Forfar on the last day of the season or do they not count either?

Deary me, what an absolute state to be getting into, I have accepted your “2nd phase” stats and I was merely asking if you had the stats regarding goals scored directly from corner kicks and you’ve taken an absolute huff, chucking insults about, hardly the tactful response from somebody who represents the Club now is it???

6 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Deary me, what an absolute state to be getting into, I have accepted your “2nd phase” stats and I was merely asking if you had the stats regarding goals scored directly from corner kicks and you’ve taken an absolute huff, chucking insults about, hardly the tactful response from somebody who represents the Club now is it???

I don’t represent the club, I’m not in the huff and at no point have you indicated you accepted the second phases! The reason I haven’t answered your question about scoring directly from corners is because off hand I do not know. I’d have to go trough the highlights and check and I can’t be bothered. As I’ve already said season was  last season. 

2 minutes ago, 7 Eleven said:

I don’t represent the club, I’m not in the huff and at no point have you indicated you accepted the second phases! The reason I haven’t answered your question about scoring directly from corners is because off hand I do not know. I’d have to go trough the highlights and check and I can’t be bothered. As I’ve already said season was  last season. 

"I DONT TAKE THINGS TO HEART!!!"

Guest TOPFITTER

Over the piece East Fife gubbed Peterhead 1:1 and from my viewpoint will have a decent season plying their fast flowing neat passing game and once their strike conversion ratio improves it’ll be Methil for thrills. Such a shame you’re struggling to shift the Gers briefs, the announcer was almost begging !!! There’s a steel about Peterhead now and a couple of seasons ago the defence would have cracked and shed a barrowload, however they hung on and the three young subs almost turned a draw into a win. Not ecstatic about the game but there were positives for both sides.

8 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

Over the piece East Fife gubbed Peterhead 1:1 and from my viewpoint will have a decent season plying their fast flowing neat passing game and once their strike conversion ratio improves it’ll be Methil for thrills. Such a shame you’re struggling to shift the Gers briefs, the announcer was almost begging !!! There’s a steel about Peterhead now and a couple of seasons ago the defence would have cracked and shed a barrowload, however they hung on and the three young subs almost turned a draw into a win. Not ecstatic about the game but there were positives for both sides.

Agreed. Seen better games, seen worse games. Move on to next week and a must win game.

Just watched the highlights, that was a very one sided 1-1. On another day we could have had about 4 or 5. Can’t be too disappointed with the chances we have created but with the firepower we have we really should be converting them.

Guest TOPFITTER
Struggling to sell the Rangers briefs? Sold out 8 days before the game, never happened before, perhaps never happen again!

Good for East Fife,,,the Begging Announcer was successful then [emoji122][emoji106]

I've read the posts twice and I still don't understand the "direct from a corner" debate.
Literally, neither side of the "debate".
Don't worry about it, neither do they! Tied themselves up in knots about a completely irrelevant topic caused by our Yankified love of stats. Only 1 stat counts at the end of a game, and it isn't bloody corners!