Hearts vs Ross County

1 hour ago, CountyFan said:

This one really seems to have captured the imagination of the home fans... 

The state of the pitch is the big discussion point among many  Hearts fans.  Some fans are raging that some areas of pitch will have discoloured grass after the club hosting  the LA Philharmonic concert last week. Despite rumours  that Hearts made £100,000 of the back of this. 

Remarkable how short sighted some Hearts fans are. 

5978FB12-C16D-4590-A002-E4822E7ECCA5.png

Washington and Naismith made a huge impact off the bench last week, I expect both will start but will be interesting to see who drops out.  I assume Mulraney will be one.  

Might be too early for Damour to start but I'd be tempted to chuck him in.  

White will play, first start in nearly 3 years, if he doesn't collapse in a heap of consider that a success.

Narrow 2-1 home win.

Disappointingly mellow about the first game of the season, normally one of the highlights of the season after being away for so long.

If we start with Naismith and preferably Washington alongside Uche then I think we could win confortably, anything else and we'll struggle as we did against Aberdeen for the majority of the game and East Fife. 

Hearts 3-1 Ross County.

Would be nice to have a few goals for those that have paid the BARGAIN price of £29. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Stub Acme said:

Surprised that Draper is in for Chalmers but notice Chalmers doesn't even make the bench so must clearly have a knock. 

Who are Hearts going to play at left back? Be interesting to see how Mullin gets on against them.

2 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Surprised that Draper is in for Chalmers but notice Chalmers doesn't even make the bench so must clearly have a knock. 

Who are Hearts going to play at left back? Be interesting to see how Mullin gets on against them.

He's been up for 48 hours as his Mrs was giving birth apparently.

Just now, Staggie52 said:

Michael Stewart said it played him and was never a penalty 

If he's saying that, fair enough. Too much confusion with the new handball rules for me.