Hearts vs Ross County

5 hours ago, Aqy said:

Yeah, away fans can't buy at the gate. Your pal will need to phone the County club shop to buy one - if he's quick enough today they might be able to get it posted out recorded delivery. If not, he'll need to arrange to either pick it up at the shop himself or get someone to bring it down for him.

That’s great Agy, thanks a lot.

7 hours ago, yoda said:

Christophe Berra: "You're Ross Stewart"

Ross Stewart: "Yes"

CB: "You win headers."

RS: "Yes"

CB: "I win headers too"

RS: "So?"

CB: "Well are you better than me?"

RS: "Well I never met you... but, yes"

552479.jpg

Darryl Strawberry is a better centre half than Berra these days tbh

I don't think there's ever going to be a situation where Hearts aren't considered the favourites at home against Ross County. However, neither do I think County are often likely to have more reason for optimism about a fixture there than they do just now. Morale is high, form is good, and Hearts are so far unconvincing. It's clearly a step up compared to our fixtures so far this season, but we certainly carry a goal threat and, so far, haven't been conceding many.

Very difficult to call, but I'm going for a highly entertaining 2-2, with Stewart and Mullin the scorers for County.

11 hours ago, MarkPockets said:

I hope all this ticket nonsense doesn't lead to people sitting at the back of the stand because "that's their ticket number"

County fans being stubborn over their ticket numbers at away games?

Doesn't sound like them at all!

14 hours ago, MarkPockets said:

I hope all this ticket nonsense doesn't lead to people sitting at the back of the stand because "that's their ticket number"

Don't worry about that. Hearts have a clever system where the seats use numbers for both rows *and* columns. So if you fancy someone else's seat and they're hung-up on seat numbers, you just confidently tell them that they're not in seat 17-21, they're actually in seat 21-17. It saves a lot of hassle as long as you're prepared to tell lies.

Any chance a postponement? Its apocalyptic out there. 

Wouldn’t surprise me, but who knows. Are there guidelines in the rule book about playing in thunder storms?

It's not really meant to improve tomorrow so who knows? I mind an Ayr game getting called off during a howling gale, but I think that was more to do with the roof of one of the stand being pretty ropy? Unlikely that would happen at Tynecastle.

4 hours ago, CountyFan said:

I was thinking more in terms of a waterlogged pitch but I guess they may have covers on it. 

It's been glorious weather in Edinburgh since 3pm, really humid up now after all that rain. Saturday meant to be warm too.

Good grass growing weather I think, hopefully the groundsmen are working hard on that pitch!