Elgin City 2019/20

7 minutes ago, cityloon said:

aye theres a fair handful of midfielders now and past few games seems to be showing that passings been poor maybe thats down to lack of goals due to delivery to he forwards. Personally i think another forward in would maybe be handy

According to NS it’s a centre half!

7 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

According to NS it’s a centre half!

oh me another 😂 maybe if there an attacking midfielder that sit behind the forwards or a defensive midfielder that sits in front of the defense then wouldnt be to bad

• 3 weeks later...

Prior to Saturday I wouldn't have had much positive to say about him, not that he was bad, just didn't show an awful lot. We were 5-1 down on Saturday and looking like a complete shambles but I thought he settled us down a bit when he came on and looked pretty handy playing in central midfield despite those around him looking lost. I missed the game last night but that was his second start and given we got our first good result in a few games he might be in a position to play pretty regularly in the remaining games.

Difficult to say given his lack of game time. First impression he looks quite comfortable on the ball but a bit lightweight. He looks like one of these modern number 10 players but to play there you need to be a bit special or have good players round about you.  Don’t think at this level he is good enough for that. 

• 4 weeks later...