Elgin City 2019/20

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/11/2020 at 08:32, Thom & Gerry said:

We will probably be back in lockdown before we get ourselves sorted out!

Trying to keep fans from mingling will be a nightmare unless you restrict it to the stand.  Hopefully you crack it, but I'm not sure the extra effort would be worth it. We could easily accommodate thousands of fans at Hampden (social distancing for our 600 diehards isn't generally a problem), but we just have to wait and see how things pan out.

17 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Trying to keep fans from mingling will be a nightmare unless you restrict it to the stand.  

Yeah, don't think they will be allowed to use their stand due to it's small size as that's where players, coaches, backroom staff, club officials and media will have to be situated. So fans will have to be on the terracing so a bit of work will indeed need to be carried out. Will be a bit easier for clubs in league 2 with more than one stand to get a few fans in  (us, Stirling Albion, Stranraer  and Brechin)

Our stand holds 500 ground just shy of 4000 I’m sure we could socially distance 300 out with stand. We have a covered terrace which runs the length of the touch line. Most spectators will be season ticket holders who I’m sure will be easily stewarded. I appreciate that there is more to it than that though.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday's match v Elgin City will be available via Live Stream link below

Stirling Albion v Elgin City - 21st November 2020

Live streaming is £10 for non season ticket holders.

Match Day programmes will be printed for this match and are available from the club online shop via the following link:

Stirling Albion v Elgin City programme

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Read on another thread that Dundee and Arbroath have apparently been asking about Hester. Could be a load of crap but wouldn’t be surprised.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were either plus hes from montrose area i think and im sure he singed a contract until 2022 a might be wrong