Elgin City 2019/20

Anybody know if the club has the capability of live streaming games? The way the Government is tightening restrictions it is becoming increasingly likely that spectators will not be allowed into games at the start of the season. Assuming the League continues with no spectators there is very little income stream.  Live streaming as other clubs are considering would at least give us some?
I'm sure I read something the other day saying that the comic book guy that supports Albion Rovers has got every team outside the premiership sorted with some cameras for live streaming bar 4 of them who have sorted their own out, so I would say yes they are capable.

5 hours ago, Aidan said:
7 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:
Anybody know if the club has the capability of live streaming games? The way the Government is tightening restrictions it is becoming increasingly likely that spectators will not be allowed into games at the start of the season. Assuming the League continues with no spectators there is very little income stream.  Live streaming as other clubs are considering would at least give us some?

I'm sure I read something the other day saying that the comic book guy that supports Albion Rovers has got every team outside the premiership sorted with some cameras for live streaming bar 4 of them who have sorted their own out, so I would say yes they are capable.

Yeah, was a bit in the BBC Sport website about it. 5 teams from League 2 have signed up, and Elgin are 1 of them.

The situation is that Pixellot cameras were being installed at every Championship club - this was an initiative by a third party company long before Covid.  Covid meant that PPV was now more relevant for L1/2 as well but L1/2 clubs have to pay for it themselves.  2 L1 clubs have already got PPV set up but the other 8 plus 5 in L2 have now invested in a system.  The guy paying for Albion Rovers isn’t funding the other clubs

5 hours ago, MorayCup said:

So in the striking dept we Osadolor, Hester, Peters, MacBeath and Loveland signed up, so seems doubtful Loveland  will be getting much first team chances, maybe another season on loan coming up?

Only takes an injury or two and Hester getting banned or sent to jail and he will be in! Decent options if all available though.

Yes, plenty of options up top. It was only Lossie yesterday so can't get too excited about the scoreline, but given that there were pre-season losses last year to both Lossie & Clach, it's clearly a significant improvement & bodes well. Will be interesting to see how things go in the two games vs ICT.

Anybody peaking over the wall yesterday to see the game? Highlights weren't great to pick much up other then the goals. Saw Brora a few times last season & said that they were easily mid-table League 2 standard, so not an entirely surprising result, although Gav's post-match was a beat downbeat on a few areas of the performance.