Elgin City 2019/20

22 hours ago, elgin proud said:

cant see it but you never know plays sparkie position do we already well covered there

Yes, would imagine that Sparkie wouldn't be too chuffed as the new club captain to have his position under threat. And if the rumours are true, then would also have to ask whether the Club should be chasing new 'marquee' signings whilst at the same time asking the players that they already have on contract to agree to a pay-cut? Would have thought that making sure all existing players are happy & committed, & accordingly deliver a positive dressing room, would be the main priority, given that the Club is in a relatively strong position with 13 players now signed after yesterday's O'Keefe announcement.

19 hours ago, gordon9736 said:

Me too. Pretty sure Tatters said in his interview that he was due to sign on the day football was cancelled (Brechin game?). 

Guess it depends whether he's any offers anywhere else with better money, given that the offer now from Elgin won't be what it was on the day he was due to sign.

1 hour ago, afca32 said:

Good news on Dingwall. Didn't realise Bronsky was out of contract but would hope we keep him, the fact he was going to sign back in March makes me fairly confident he'll stay.

Not sure he had agreed to sign back in March

22 minutes ago, GMB said:

Not sure he had agreed to sign back in March

On 18/07/2020 at 17:42, gordon9736 said:

Me too. Pretty sure Tatters said in his interview that he was due to sign on the day football was cancelled (Brechin game?). 

I remember this too so sounds like he was.