Elgin City 2019/20

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

FTFY

can see positives in this. Anything that freshen it up and stops the 4 or more games v the same side is got to be worth considering. these games would also likely attract bigger than average crowds and with guaranteed additional monies  on top of this maybe worth a punt 

9 hours ago, elgin proud said:

can see positives in this. Anything that freshen it up and stops the 4 or more games v the same side is got to be worth considering. these games would also likely attract bigger than average crowds and with guaranteed additional monies  on top of this maybe worth a punt 

The crowds against colt games in the cup were shite. They would be no better in the league. I doubt it would stop the bus loads of currents leaving Elgin for their biweekly trip to Ibrox either.

3 hours ago, afca32 said:

I'd far rather 4 games against Brechin or Stirling Albion than a single game against Rangers reserves.

I'd rather play bloody Clyde 8 times a season than a single game against a Colts team, that's how bad an idea it is!

https://www.facebook.com/106061874434164/posts/128934498813568/

A wee video of tatters on the current situation of covid19 and some more bits
*sorry dont know if the links working but its Moray films on facebook* 
He actually comes across pretty well. The work that man puts in certainly cannot be called into question.

Great to see that the Council has approved the Elgin Sports Community Trust proposal for Lower Borough Briggs. Will be a massive benefit to the local community, & a step-change opportunity for the club. Well done to the ESCT team for making this happen.
Brilliant news for Elgin City and the whole community. Was held up for far too long by the council but the team did brilliantly to get it over the line.

• 2 weeks later...
Aye definitely, the club has used social media far more effectively in recent times too. The days of finding out about signings when the stadium announcer reads their name out are hopefully gone.
Agreed. I think somebody must have let the club know that the previous coverage wasn't up too scratch. It has certainly changed for the better massively over the past 6 months.