Elgin City 2019/20

On 17/05/2020 at 19:59, Super Elgin City said:

Did the Young lad Ashley Ballan not sign a 2 year deal then go right to Huntly on loan?emoji848.png

Just the 1 year, with that deal being extended month-by-month at present (as are all 'out of contract' players I believe) whilst players are on furlough, & waiting on new contract offer once the club knows it's situation re when football will recommence

On 16/05/2020 at 17:00, Thom & Gerry said:

Read Tatters saying we have 11 signed players for next season. Off the top of me head

McHale, Cooper, Spark, McHardy, Cameron, McEwan, Hester, Osalador, new lad from Stirling Uni. Anybody know the other two, young lads?

Jake Thomson signed an 18-month deal until next summer

4 hours ago, gordon9736 said:

The new strips. The home one is a thing of beauty. Simply done.

Elgin strip.png

Strip 2.png

nice

On 20/05/2020 at 19:47, ICTChris said:

There's a YouTube account sharing old Caley and ICT vidoes, thought the Elgin fans might like this one

beautiful thanks for posting

I see that Rabin Omar and Andy Macdonald appear on the SPFA site for out of contract players looking for clubs.
I'm seeing the Northern Scot are reporting that now aswell. On top of losing Shane this just hits home how hard it is going to be when football resumes. They won't be the last either.

35 minutes ago, Super Elgin City said:
16 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:
I see that Rabin Omar and Andy Macdonald appear on the SPFA site for out of contract players looking for clubs.

I'm seeing the Northern Scot are reporting that now aswell. On top of losing Shane this just hits home how hard it is going to be when football resumes. They won't be the last either.

I suspect every other club in the division might be weakened (apart from the Money Spiders QP .. :whistle)