Elgin City 2019/20

Your only one bad season from relegation. In this league squads change radically year on year. A particular concern if the following season they decide to increase the relegation number to get rid of the extra teams. I get his concerns whether it’s money or competition and would guess every other team in the league has the same concerns

Was interesting to listen to Tatters speaking on the radio at the weekend.
Can't really see the 14-14-14 proposal getting much backing in the higher leagues. I really don't see how any of the lower league teams are going to be able to sign any players at all if there is no one going to be allowed in through the gates, no income at all. Maybe the players will need to sign amateur forms and just take the hit and play for nothing for a few months until the vaccine allows proper crowds to come back.

Guest The Phoenix
5 hours ago, Super Elgin City said:

Can't really see the 14-14-14 proposal getting much backing in the higher leagues. 

You may need a trip to Specsavers. 😉

I remember thinking a team mate was wearing a City top to training when I was younger. As I grew up outside of Moray that seemed unlikely but from behind it looked identical to mine. I realised when I saw it from the front that it was in fact a Juventus shirt.

Still coping ok with this whole situation but really missing going to the fitba on a Saturday now and cannot wait for the first game back at BB, whether it's July, November or this time next year.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Read Tatters saying we have 11 signed players for next season. Off the top of me head

McHale, Cooper, Spark, McHardy, Cameron, McEwan, Hester, Osalador, new lad from Stirling Uni. Anybody know the other two, young lads?

Gowser and David Wilson