Elgin City 2019/20

• 3 weeks later...

Darryl is a heart on the sleeve local lad. He gave 100% on the pitch. Can’t tell how he may have improved once over his injury, but got to say the defence is better now since the young lad Graham brought in. He has been a calming influence at the back, and brought out the best in bronsky. He’s constantly talking to his fellow defenders and organising. Can see how DU rate him so highly. Also think Archie has improved the team.

1 hour ago, Super Elgin City said:

We are flying just now. Great to see. Must carry that on on Saturday against Brechin. Then can we dare to dream??

No

the west coast mafia won’t want 2 northern teams getting promoted.

you will get stitched up in the play offs 

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

No

the west coast mafia won’t want 2 northern teams getting promoted.

you will get stitched up in the play offs 

Let’s both get to League 1. Nearly half of that league could be teams from “the North” next season.

You could argue we've peaked too early, 8 games to go (plus hopefully four play off games) so a lot can happen between now and then. However I'd like to think our current form is closer to our real ability than our form in late November/December and that should be enough to see us into the play offs in decent shape. If we can get there playing with confidence I see no reason we should fear anyone.

You could argue we've peaked too early, 8 games to go (plus hopefully four play off games) so a lot can happen between now and then. However I'd like to think our current form is closer to our real ability than our form in late November/December and that should be enough to see us into the play offs in decent shape. If we can get there playing with confidence I see no reason we should fear anyone.

Agree with this. I was surprised when Elgin were in the bottom half of the league. They will be tough to dislodge now.

Sadly I have to agree with Thom& Gerry. Elgin have probably never had a better chance of going up but the main losers would be Cove. However it is only football and the well being of the public is far more important