Elgin City 2019/20

Think that Roddie was an act in haste & repent at leisure signing. He was on trial at Rothes last season & they didn't think him good enough to sign, yet somehow he pitches up at Elgin. Seen him play a couple of games for the U20s & not look anything that stood out, & so can see why he didn't get near the First Team. Think he went back on loan to Norway last time I saw something about him.

Anyway, another three points picked up. Maybe this is the way to go, in terms of 'winning ugly' as seems to be the phrase being used, rather than playing lots of nice football & then giving away a late goal to give away 2 or 3 points. Would definitely take an ugly win over Cove next Saturday

Had to google who you were on about there. Thought it was a strange signing at the time and even stranger now as I don't think he ever made the bench.

Great to get back-to-back wins for the first time in a while. First time we've gone into a game against Cove with a bit of confidence and with home advantage they are definitely beatable. Personally looking forward to it as I've not been to Borough Briggs much in recent times and there should be a decent crowd.