Elgin City 2019/20

Darryl Mchardy away to Rothes on loan for the rest of the season.

I doubt we will ever see him in a black and white shirt again.

Elgin City club captains don't go to Rothes on loan unless their has been a serious breakdown with the manager.
I really like Darryl, and he always gives 100% on the pitch.
I'd imagine he would say he wasn't getting enough game time. Whereas The club would say he wasn't professional enough.

Hard to see where he would fit into the team permanently these days.

Bit of a shock. He might not be starting but valuable player in squad. Has been struggling injury wise.
Reading between the lines, there must have been a falling out between manager and player, why else would we make an announcement like that on the morning of a game? If he's being disruptive then he has to go.

Comedy officiating as usual. Can we just play Annan every week?
To be honest we can only blame ourselves. A goal in the first minute which was careless then two scrambled goals.
Car-crash defending, again.
Rory is not, and never will be a right back, he was played out of position, and it showed.
Hester was pushed, kicked, and nearly had the shirt ripped off him whenever he got near the ball. Stenny obviously done their homework.
We didn't make enough of the chances we did make and were just plain flat in the first half.
The officials were dreadful but we should've won that game whatever.

On 09/08/2019 at 16:15, Highland ITFC said:

Daniel Mackay (goal scoring wide midfielder) & Daniel Hoban (keeper) in on loan from ICT until the turn of the year. Mackay has the potential to add something, but suspect that Hoban will be McHale's warm up partner & a bench warmer, or should be anyway given McHale's form

The twice I've seen McHale this season - you probably would have been better off playing the boy Hoban - great young prospect. You'd be in the play-offs positions definitely. 

2 hours ago, TelfordStreetStroller said:

The twice I've seen McHale this season - you probably would have been better off playing the boy Hoban - great young prospect. You'd be in the play-offs positions definitely. 

Mchale has been outstanding in numerous games, your speaking shite.