Change of Diet Required ??

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Has anyone on here tried dog? 

I imagine it's revolting but 50m Koreans can't be wong. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ftfy 

Aye, otherwise it would be terribly confusing for the postmen...

I have had a healthy ish 2019 and am at a good weight but still drink too much and as a direct consequence of that I eat shitey foods like white bread, chips, pot noodles and crisps combined with fizzy drinks to help me get through the days at work so I really should address that before even considering cutting down on the meat that I eat.

We are all dictated to by consumerism/capitalism and it’s not our fault that we don’t all connect the meat we buy in the supermarket to the animal that had to die for it’s meat to be consumed, we all have busy lives and need fed.

37 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I paid for them. However in Tesco we have a fairly big selection of Mr Kipling.

Would be a right shame if some boxes of cherry bake wells got blown over the fence out the back, maybe the fence near the back of that Dreams shop.

32 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The suffering involved in the meat industry does concern me, to be honest. Occasionally, I think about going Vegan. 

Then I remember about that racist twat Morrissey and cook myself a fry up. 

Yeah, all that shite makes sense.

eta. Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Vegan "militants" and religious morons seem to have that one annoyance in common: I believe in this therefore so should you.

I've no issue with folk having their own beliefs but keep it to your fucking self. I don't buy eggs that are produced by caged hens because I think it's barbaric the way they are treated but I wouldn't stand in a supermarket berating people who bought them (I'm aware of the contradiction, but it's to illustrate my point).

Instead of eating animals, can we butcher and eat Vegans, Religous folk and Feminists instead?

I dated a chick who was vegan. She also has celiac disease and was lactose intolerant.
It was a nightmare trying to find a restaurant she could eat at.
She was joyless and irritable because I assume she was constantly hangry.

I ended up binning her.
She had them small flapjack diddies.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I dated a chick who was vegan. She also has celiac disease and was lactose intolerant.

I ended up binning her.

A Shakespearean tale in one post.

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I ended up binning her.

f**k big tits I'm a shit tit fiend,  with a map full of pins where my skinny dicks been

If the entire world halved its meat consumption it wouldn't even make up for the projected increases in carbon in other areas, for instance air travel.

If you want to save the world you'll have to do a lot more than skip having a bacon roll.

It's really the whole modern consumerist lifestyle that is unsustainable.

On 06/08/2019 at 23:14, 19QOS19 said:

Vegan "militants" and religious morons seem to have that one annoyance in common: I believe in this therefore so should you.

I've no issue with folk having their own beliefs but keep it to your fucking self. I don't buy eggs that are produced by caged hens because I think it's barbaric the way they are treated but I wouldn't stand in a supermarket berating people who bought them (I'm aware of the contradiction, but it's to illustrate my point).

Instead of eating animals, can we butcher and eat Vegans, Religous folk and Feminists instead?

All for the first bit, but I'll stick to eating animals. Usually have more meat on them.