2019 Pigskin Pick'em

Reluctant Hero

If anyone is interested, I have set up the Pie & Bovril Pick'em League again.

The password is scotland (all lower case)

You have to create an entry (spread entry) then re-join the league.

Congrats again to last year's winner Fuctifano.    Does anyone have what it takes to walk away with this year's crown?

Link To Pick'em

Congrats again to last year's winner Fuctifano.    Does anyone have what it takes to walk away with this year's crown?

Link To Pick'em
Might give this a go this season. Is there a booby prize?

It won't let me join for some reason. The link just goes to the main page, and when I go into the groups to "rejoin", it tells me the password is wrong yet offers nowhere to actually input a password as far as I can see.

On 06/08/2019 at 08:18, Spain said:

It won't let me join for some reason. The link just goes to the main page, and when I go into the groups to "rejoin", it tells me the password is wrong yet offers nowhere to actually input a password as far as I can see.

Yeah, took me ages to figure out how to rejoin.  I tried clicking on groups and then rejoin - but that wouldn't work.

First you have to create an entry before you try to rejoin the league.  So try clicking on the button that says "Play Now For Free", create your (spread) entry and then you will be able to rejoin the league.

On 06/08/2019 at 07:21, Swarley said:
On 05/08/2019 at 22:48, Reluctant Hero said:

Link To Pick'em

Might give this a go this season. Is there a booby prize?

lol, nah you just get called the Arizona Cardinals of Pie & Bovril!

9 hours ago, Reluctant Hero said:

Yeah, took me ages to figure out how to rejoin.  I tried clicking on groups and then rejoin - but that wouldn't work.

First you have to create an entry before you try to rejoin the league.  So try clicking on the button that says "Play Now For Free", create your (spread) entry and then you will be able to rejoin the league.

Yeah fair enough, I clearly didn't read your opening post properly either...!

OK, so I've created a Spread entry, entered my picks for week one, what now? I've tried searching for Pie & Bovril related groups but nada? What am I doing wrong?

ETA; scratch that, I'm in!

Edited by Swarley

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/08/2019 at 20:47, PB1994 said:

I have tried to do it but I can’t see how to join?

I’ve signed up and make my choices but not sure what to do next

If you signed up in the Spread game mode, you will be able to join our league.  If you click on My Groups and click on Create or Join a Group.  Then scroll towards the bottom of the page, you will see a bit where you can search in All Groups.  Type in Pie & Bovril and ours should appear.  The password is scotland - all lower case.

If you signed up in the Straight game mode, you won't be able to join the league, but you can create another entry.  This time choose Spread when the option comes up.