ICT vs AFC

34 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Got a feeling that Arbroath will end up being our Alloa this season where we just struggle against them every game. The 3 points is the most important thing considering we have the Dundee teams in our first 3 fixtures. We’ll probably get pumped again.

Yeah, we could be 6 points off the top after 3 games just by virtue of the horrendous first 2 away games.  

Folk say it doesn't matter when you play teams as we all play the same fixtures but it absolutely does:  it can have a physiological effect on players, having a shit start which is sometimes unrecoverable.  We could easily have had Alloa and Arbroath at home and say QOS away, and be sitting on 9 points at 5pm this Saturday.

I was in a club once and a woman with a glass eye and a wooden leg tried to kiss and grope me.  I don't have anything against them but I've been wary of women with glass eyes and wooden legs ever since.

Why isn't it like in the old days when women were real women and didn't have glass eyes and wooden legs.

11 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I was in a club once and a woman with a glass eye and a wooden leg tried to kiss and grope me.  I don't have anything against them but I've been wary of women with glass eyes and wooden legs ever since.

Why isn't it like in the old days when women were real women and didn't have glass eyes and wooden legs.

^^^^^^

Never happened. 

Unless she had 2 glass eyes.

On 10/08/2019 at 21:26, Snafu said:

And also we had Grant Munro and Bobby Mann who were notoriously bad for hoofing the ball route one up the park. The difference then to now is that its not effective and most defenders know how to defend against it.

Munro was a bit of a hoofer aye, but Bobby Mann was a different animal.  His long pings out the back were superb.  Nowadays it's just big long aimless hoofs.  The thing is as well though, is we seem hell-bent on turning White into a target man.  That isn't his game at all.

Please excuse the lateness of my reply.