Wheel vs Rock - the unexpectedly early return

22 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Punched above his weight at Morton, took Dumbarton of bottom spot.

He has practical skills, perhaps not that 20-25% more required but if given the tools he wouldn't have done a Hartley.

Are we in any position to point whilst we have McKinnon?

Did he really punch above his weight at Morton. I would say they are a champ side or were certainly funded as one when the old wham bar millionaire was running them.  30 years in management and one league title is a feckin awful record. He should've never got another job after the embarrassment of taking hibs down.

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

Did he really punch above his weight at Morton. I would say they are a champ side or were certainly funded as one when the old wham bar millionaire was running them.  30 years in management and one league title is a feckin awful record. He should've never got another job after the embarrassment of taking hibs down.

Won League One with a gash points total as well, without checking I think they lost 9-10 league games that season 

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Well yeah, obviously. The reason he doesn't have our budget is that he's a hopeless manager, so the best he can do is managing a basket case part time outfit.

Remind me McKinnons record ?

Today's game had me thinking of a Leeds v Bradford game I attended.

5-1 half time, many Leeds friends stayed in bar for 2nd half knowing that the 1st half they had peaked, it ended up 6-1.

Bradford weren't as horrific as Dumbarton, Bradford singing 6-5 we're gonna win 6,5 lives with me.

Hopefully we kick on, beating Dumbarton isn't a turning point

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

Today's game had me thinking of a Leeds v Bradford game I attended.

5-1 half time, many Leeds friends stayed in bar for 2nd half knowing that the 1st half they had peaked, it ended up 6-1.

Bradford weren't as horrific as Dumbarton, Bradford singing 6-5 we're gonna win 6,5 lives with me.

Hopefully we kick on, beating Dumbarton isn't a turning point

4bUV7Ls.gif.7a4a5cb13e43f8e4ddd14c69ec810ab3.gif

Fucking Leeds and Bradford. f**k off. 

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What a fucking miserable c**t. We’ve just won 6-0 for fucks sake. Away back to the  bar and gies aw peace. 

Point out where I've moaned

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Stop yer fucking moaning. Try and enjoy us winning 6-0.

See above