Wheel vs Rock - the unexpectedly early return

That was one of the fucking funniest penalties I've ever seen. Bell pretty much fell on top of  the ball. 

This reminds me of the 8-0 over Airdrie at Brockville. At least they'd had a man sent off in the first ten minutes.

I Absolutely love watching Charlie Telfer btw. 
Why is he sillying himself in the seaside leagues?

He is some player. Yet again by a distance best player on the park. Just oozes class

Joe McKee missing a penalty ahahahahhaha. Day is made. 

[emoji23]

Not going to lie loved that penalty just as much as our goals. McKee sprinting to get the ball first, clearly desperate as f**k to score and then misses. Get it right fucking round him.

Some rain though ae.

We are in the second week of August and that is now twice Dumbarton are going in 5-0 down at half-time in a competitive fixture.  I've followed this club since the early 1960's and in normal times I'd be at Falkirk today.  These are dreadful times however and we are becoming the Fort William of the Central Belt.

I really don't know what's worse right now; the serious prospect of the club folding or being outclassed and  embarassed on a weekly basis.

Kinda difficult to judge how good we are ‘cause how utterly inept Dumbarton are but that was a seriously good attacking display. Some of the passing and movement particularly between Telfer and Connolly at times has been different class.

If we keep it up and don’t decide it’s game over this could be any score we want. Really hoping McManus gets his hat trick tae thought he’d got a touch onto the last goal but obviously not.

Watching big Sammon do stepovers then clipping the ball in for McManus to tap in was some laugh tbf.

18 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Playing really well but Dumbarton are woeful

That's the grounding 

13 minutes ago, Falkirk's 4th Stand said:

emoji102.png

3rd tier budget probably 3 or 4 times than Dumbarton

5 minutes ago, BooBairn said:

Slick surface now for all our second half showboating...

Not sticky or dry !!!

I am with you but bin JD and who comes in and fixes that shittip of a team? Even Pep Guardiola would struggle

Tbf that part is kind of irrelevant. It looks like he’s build a hilariously bad team that are miles out their depth for this level and he’s clearly no idea what to do with them. For that alone he deserves to be punted.

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

Tbf that part is kind of irrelevant. It looks like he’s build a hilariously bad team that are miles out their depth for this level and he’s clearly no idea what to do with them. For that alone he deserves to be punted.

Kind of echoes what Hartley done last season for us