Wheel vs Rock - the unexpectedly early return

Joe McKee is certainly not the worst player I've seen in a Falkirk shirt, (several more worse just last season alone). He's also a fairly talented player with, for a midfielder, a bit of a goal threat. He's not the type of player that you need in a battle though and, with respect, I think Dumbarton will be involved in a lot of those this season. He tends to look quite good in a side that's winning and dominating games but usually disappears when the going gets a bit tougher.

I suspect that you'll see the best of him early on when he's trying to make an impression.

I'll be surprised if Falkirk don't put 3 or 4 past us today, only thing that could potentially be in our favour today is that Raymondo is still at the helm.

20190810_130824.jpg.0fdfe45e937113507a3d40e2f1c0fd90.jpg
Ironically the best thing for us and worst for you today could be the injury to Lewis Toshney. If it forces Dixon in to CH then there its likely whoever slots in will do more attacking and crossing from wide.

Our narrowness of last week would be your best chance to frustrate us I think.

Most of us are hoping this weeks additions will result in less of that.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ironically the best thing for us and worst for you today could be the injury to Lewis Toshney. If it forces Dixon in to CH then there its likely whoever slots in will do more attacking and crossing from wide.

Our narrowness of last week would be your best chance to frustrate us I think.

Most of us are hoping this weeks additions will result in less of that.

I believe that may be our chosen tactic today, try and frustrate Falkirk & catch a break on the counter.

Our defence is there for the taking though.

I believe that may be our chosen tactic today, try and frustrate Falkirk & catch a break on the counter.

Our defence is there for the taking though.

Starting lineup will be a big indicator what to expect from us. No disrespect but I dont think ball retention will be a hige issue so I would like to see McShane benched in favour of either Connolly or Longridge. Aidan Connolly deserves the start imo.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I hope McKee doesnt struggle today on the type of pitch he openly dislikes.

Be a real shame to see him have to go off.

Would've expected you be waiting outside the main stand after the game to get his autograph.

Just now, Bigbri Bairn2 said:

McKee had his moments with us but unfortunately they did not appear often enough. Good luck to him

His moments are not the context Marshy is on about. I said McKee was infinitely better at shooting than Andy Irving. Marshy then laughed at this, claimed I was a McKee fan and made some comment about Irving being a Scotland U19. 

It went quiet once I pointed out an U19 squad that had, amongst others, Lewis Kidd involved. 

I dont mind though. Marshy is good people. 

13 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Nothing less than a comfortable win required today.

FTFY. Raith squeaked a win against a Dumbarton side parking the bus last week. I'm expecting more of the same today.

Would like to see Tidser, Connolly and Telfer with sone quick passing and movement.

FTFY. Raith squeaked a win against a Dumbarton side parking the bus last week. I'm expecting more of the same today.

Would like to see Tidser, Connolly and Telfer with sone quick passing and movement.
We didn't park the bus last week... we're just lightweight up front