Wheel vs Rock - the unexpectedly early return

Must win imo
It is if your name is Ray McKinnon. He really doesnt have long to show everyone that he is the man to ram home the money spent by winning the league. The board surely cant afford to take any chances. I dont know if he survives the change of ownership anyway but he shouldnt get beyond September if we arent top of the league then.

Absolute silence from the Sons fans, you can tell we're excited for this. Despite the impending pumping this is how I'd line up...

Brennan

Crawford - Neill - McMillan - McGeever - Shiels

Carswell - Hutton - McKee

Crossan - Tierney

McMillan looked absolute garbage the last game he played but I'm completely off removing Carswell from that midfield for some diddy like Zata. As part of a central 3 he'd hopefully be ok. McCluskey misses out simply due to the formation. He could probably slot in at either midfield or upfront as he's a hard worker but this is all about trying not to concede as regardless of who's playing for us, we simply don't look like scoring.

Keep it tight, play for the 0-0, camp everyone in our own half if required. If slapheid goes for that daft 433 nonsense we'll get absolutely bummed.

11 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

If any Sons fans hit the FK postcode tomorrow, then decide that they can't be bothered, my back grass needs a cut, if you don't want to feel like you've wasted a journey. 

Image result for back razor

6 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Absolute silence from the Sons fans, you can tell we're excited for this. Despite the impending pumping this is how I'd line up...

Brennan

Crossan - Tierney

How is McKee settling in ?

I think he will take a murmur of abuse tomorrow.

For me he had talent, it's just getting it on the park the problem. 

He showed up well in the friendlies whilst playing as a trialist and stood out as being a class above the rest of the squad bar maybe Carswell. He was fairly quiet against Raith but I still think he'll be one of our top players this year.

If Duffy wants to get the best out of him (and a few others) he really needs to switch up the formation a bit.

Falkirk Herald saying Lewis Toshney unlikely to play along with the expected missing Durnan and MacLean.

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-mckinnon-hails-talented-louis-longridge-1-4979734

Mentions it right at bottom of page.

Looks like Moore will get a start at LB if Toshney doesn't make it with Dixon moving to CB.

Falkirk Herald saying Lewis Toshney unlikely to play along with the expected missing Durnan and MacLean.
https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-mckinnon-hails-talented-louis-longridge-1-4979734
Looks like Moore will get a start at LB if Toshney doesn't make it with Dixon moving to CB.
Which shows why we could do with another CH . The league will be brutal for defenders

Anything other than a win tomorrow, and McKinnon’s Doomsday Clock will tick into life, (and deservedly so).

Any chat along the lines that a draw is “a good point” and he needs to be jettisoned pronto.

4 hours ago, MrDust said:

Unpopular view probably but I didn’t mind him. Thought he was ok in flashes, and during his time had much more disdain for most of his colleagues 

2 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:
3 hours ago, Mevilc Bairn said:

Which shows why we could do with another CH . The league will be brutal for defenders

We all knew Toshney was a risky signing as injury prone.

Dixon to step into centre back with Moore into left back I’d expect.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Feel sorry for Moore if that is the case, being shoehorned into an unfamiliar position on his debut. We never, ever learn. Toshney is a complete crock and a total nonsense of a signing. If we had enough money for two players this week it should have been one of Longridge/Moore and some defensive cover. 

1 hour ago, BountyBairn said:

Unpopular view probably but I didn’t mind him. Thought he was ok in flashes, and during his time had much more disdain for most of his colleagues 

I didn't mind him either, tho he was another Craigen type in turning up once every 6 or 8 games.

His last or latter games I had him as mom altho he started on the left, looked awkward, moved to right then centre, dropped following game after being our best midfielder

38 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Dixon where he should be playing, we don't need a safety first full back. I hope Moore steps up and gives McKinnon selection problems, the negative part is we are one injury or sending off on the day of the game to show how much a mess we are in flexibility

1 hour ago, BountyBairn said:

A lightweight with no fight and worse than a man down when playing.

Wouldn't want him in this division, far less than the one we had him in.

Brennan

Crossan - Tierney

McMillan looked absolute garbage the last game he played but I'm completely off removing Carswell from that midfield for some diddy like Zata. As part of a central 3 he'd hopefully be ok. McCluskey misses out simply due to the formation. He could probably slot in at either midfield or upfront as he's a hard worker but this is all about trying not to concede as regardless of who's playing for us, we simply don't look like scoring.

Keep it tight, play for the 0-0, camp everyone in our own half if required. If slapheid goes for that daft 433 nonsense we'll get absolutely bummed.

That Zata by the way!!

Big Duffy must have still been half pished from rewind festival when he offered him a deal.

Watched him closely in the Motherwell game and he didn’t touch the ball for 27 mins. Thats no exaggeration. He spent that time running away from the ball, Until Quitongo just smashed the ball at him and it just bounced off him and that was his contribution for the first half.

He is f**ckin hopeless..