St Johnstone vs Livingston - 10/08/2019

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Random Guy said the same about us.

Confidence is key imho - if you go on a long losing streak it might be hard to recover.

Wright needs to get you to shitfest points.

Yeah, in all seriousness, we might be in trouble. Have a look at our next four fixtures. We'll be bottom after the first six weeks and I don't know if we have the mentality to bounce back from that.

5 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

That second goal is one of the worst I have ever seen us concede. It started with our corner ffs.

Thought Livingston's first goal was well worked, but for the second your defence was so lacklustre, didn't even seem to care when the ball went in.  Always thought you were a very dogged and organised team under Wright, but you seem to have lost your way big time.  I caveat this with the admission that I don't tend to see much of St. Johnstone.

We have been desperately bad.

No midfield at all, Livi players running through at will. No protection for the defence.

It looks like we’ve thrown a bunch of players together and just hope something happens. There is no semblance of tactics or method to build anything.

Couple of passes between the defenders the hump it long and give easy possession back to livi.

McCann off and Liam Craig on. Swanson wide, Kennedy through the middle to get involved more.

Hope for the best, and start looking up the best places to park at Palmerston, Gayfield etc.

Big Madis obviously used to playing with teammates who got injured a lot, cos he’s fucking great at putting the ball out of play.

2 minutes ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

Thought Livingston's first goal was well worked, but for the second your defence was so lacklustre, didn't even seem to care when the ball went in.  Always thought you were a very dogged and organised team under Wright, but you seem to have lost your way big time.  I caveat this with the admission that I don't tend to see much of St. Johnstone.

Na you’re spot on.

We used to be. We’re far from it now.

That second goal is one of the worst I have ever seen us concede. It started with our corner ffs.
Must have had at least 4 chances to clear it in the 60 seconds or so before that goal