St Johnstone vs Livingston - 10/08/2019

19 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Whereas you'll be sitting on the Internet, mewling about how wet it is, or how Saints haven't tweeted often enough for you, or haven't done enough to entice you to the game like offering to come and pick you up or some other pish.

Levels.

Indeed. 

Cyclists don't cycle on pavements. Neds ride stolen full-suspension mountain bikes on pavements. 

That's like raging at professional footballers when the kids next door kick a ball thorough your greenhouse. 

Dicks are dicks whether they're on foot, bike, car. 

Or tractor, before anyone else says it.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not likely, I'll be driving down the Crieff Road aiming for any c**t in lycra I can find.

Wont be having a pint until after 7 though, dont want to across as a mental.

Speaking of alkys, fully expect @tree house tam to have sneaked into the middle of the peloton with all this talk of the drugs going about in cycling. 

Hopefully not in Lycra though 😱

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Speaking of alkys, fully expect @tree house tam to have sneaked into the middle of the peloton with all this talk of the drugs going about in cycling. 

You ever watched Spaced?

I picture Tam as this guy...

2c5c683c89c0b8cc9d5d19c00c323ecc.jpg.345980f9c1c75e4bd96e4a71a349d941.jpg

...so I bet hes right into cycling.

With this horrendous weather, and chat about possible postponement, talk will inevitably turn once again to artificial pitches.

So, Livi fans, other than the absolutely brutally shite matches it generally serves up, are there any real disadvantages to having an AstroTurf pitch?

Just now, PauloPerth said:

With this horrendous weather, and chat about possible postponement, talk will inevitably turn once again to artificial pitches.

So, Livi fans, other than the absolutely brutally shite matches it generally serves up, are there any real disadvantages to having an AstroTurf pitch?

*checks Livi home vs away stats*

*nods enthusiastically*

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Naw its Scotland and oor climate is crap 😉

Sounds fucking magic right enough, loads of burds in lycra, sweating like f**k and on drugs, reminds me of the Fubar.

I'll be in our glorious capital hopefully watching a few better comedy acts than Ando and Kerr. Then basking in the glory of Primal Scream. 

Or more likely in the pissing rain wearing a poncho wishing Johnny Marr hurries the f**k off the stage.

I think the seethe it causes is worth it alone tbh, esp after we win yet another match on it.

Ps the more black pellets the better too, nothing like a big spray of pellets every time the ball gets kicked to get folks knickers in a twist. We've made the mistake of hoovering some of them up, it was glorious when first put down and getting a mention on Sportscene every two minutes.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

38 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Sounds fucking magic right enough, loads of burds in lycra, sweating like f**k and on drugs, reminds me of the Fubar.

I'll be in our glorious capital hopefully watching a few better comedy acts than Ando and Kerr. Then basking in the glory of Primal Scream. 

Or more likely in the pissing rain wearing a poncho wishing Johnny Marr hurries the f**k off the stage.

😄 

Have a good one. Back through in a fortnight's time as well

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Who knew St Johnstone fans would be the ones this season to have a decent, civil pre match discussion. Here's hoping the games not off lads, the anti-cycling alliance. 

Does McDairmid offer bike stands or secure storage for fans cycling to the game? 

Poor show if not. 

#saintswheelerscc

16 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Who knew St Johnstone fans would be the ones this season to have a decent, civil pre match discussion. Here's hoping the games not off lads, the anti-cycling alliance. 

Brothers in arms. Hopefully both sets of fans can go out at half time, pick up bits of the car park, and throw them at the passing cyclists.