St Johnstone vs Livingston - 10/08/2019

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

ignored Kane getting his head melted.

🤣Brushed his hand over Kane's head you mean. Probably puts more pressure on his comb after a shower.

Saints players went down easy all game. Dallas actually got wise to them late on in the game and ignored it. Only thing he did right.

Cue Tommy sending him out on loan and using Kane as his impact sub.
I feel for Kane at times but he's had enough opportunities at this level. 
Hendry has done really well off the bench and when paired with another attacker. One of the biggest failures yesterday was to play with 1 striker isolated and no support from Swanson. We've tried countless times to get a midfielder to play off the striker in a no 10 e.g Scougall, Swanson, Spoony with little or no success purely because we aren't comfortable playing through the middle to feet.
I don't feel sorry for Kane at all. He gets paid a decent wage to do a job he isn't any good at! He needs to up his game and realise he's not a youngster anymore. He missed another sitter on Saturday- fortunately Hendry scored the rebound.

38 minutes ago, orco said:

🤣Brushed his hand over Kane's head you mean. Probably puts more pressure on his comb after a shower.

Saints players went down easy all game. Dallas actually got wise to them late on in the game and ignored it. Only thing he did right.

Ooft. We'll that's bullshit as I think you well know. Livi v Hearts is going to be some shithouse this year. 

But FWIW I agree it wasn't much of an impact ... but then again Kane didn't 'go down'. He was (rightly) quite miffed at being slapped on the head when he was taking a throw-in. If anything he didn't make enough of it. 

In all honestly I think Lamie did mean to knock the ball out of his hands, but he caught Kane's head instead/as well. At the very least it's a high risk foul to raise your hands and hit another player on the head, as the ref immediately has a decision to make which is yellow or red, and if it had been a red I don't think there could have been any complaints. 

edit: and I think we all know that if it had been Morelos that did that we'd have 40 minutes of replays and discussions on Sportscene before they gave our game the 3 minute treatment. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

29 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

See, this is based on a pre conceived opinion about someone, and the comment is made to fit the agenda. There’s absolutely no chance that can be classified as a sitter under any definition of the word. 

I agree. He took the chance pretty well, it was a great reaction save. 

But I think you'd agree he's not quite up to the level that we need, albeit he's not helped by the 1 up front situation. He could still come on to a game with the right partner.

hahahahahaha who the f**k would ever say that's a red? Enjoy relegation with your absolute nothing club St Johnstone fans 

[emoji3] 

I mean whilst it’s not fully intentional, Lambie raised his hands deliberately and connected with the back of an oppositions head. Could easily have been interpreted as a red card under the laws of the game and he’s incredibly stupid for doing it.

See, this is based on a pre conceived opinion about someone, and the comment is made to fit the agenda. There’s absolutely no chance that can be classified as a sitter under any definition of the word. 
Nothing preconceived mate. In my opinion he should have scored. Your assessment of the rest of the game for Kane is absolutely correct, he didn't get anywhere near enough support. That's not his fault, but the amount of easy chances he misses is another matter

20 minutes ago, Widge said:

I mean whilst it’s not fully intentional, Lambie raised his hands deliberately and connected with the back of an oppositions head. Could easily have been interpreted as a red card under the laws of the game and he’s incredibly stupid for doing it.

Nope. Not at all. If that's a red and anyone is arguing it, the game's gone.

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Absolutely embarrassing yourself here

I'm just glad it took place on a grass pitch, could've been far worse on plastic.

What the f*ck has happened to this thread? 😂

It’s pretty ridiculous if you can get sent off for that as the penalty seems totally disproportionate to the ‘offence’. however, I have seen people get sent off for things as pathetic as that so ref could’ve called it either way 🤷‍♂️ 

Edit: I’m only saying that looking at the stills but thinking back it really was nothing.

Edited by crispy

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Untitled.png.17e7a2d2e65f448e25f02d5ba8a6aee0.png

Elbow to the back of the head.

Livingston fans - GAMES GONE SOFT! PLAYFUL BANTER! KANE DIVED!

It's assault that.

If you did that to some boy at the dancing you'd be looking at 6 months inside IMO.