Disabled fan tramplers v That particular club 11/8/19

3 minutes ago, Etherglider said:

Just happened upon this post. To use an accident involving disabled people to score a point in a football forum has to be, in my humble opinion, an all time low. Congratulations to the OP.    "Henderson to Deliver..." stand up and take a bow. You really are a really special kind of person.

Nah.  He was using our fans' areseholery to score points.  Perfectly acceptable IMO and a funny post.

13 minutes ago, Etherglider said:

Just happened upon this post. To use an accident involving disabled people to score a point in a football forum has to be, in my humble opinion, an all time low. Congratulations to the OP.    "Henderson to Deliver..." stand up and take a bow. You really are a really special kind of person.

Awww c'mon. That's surely unfair - they were already disabled before the accident, so it's not as if they didn't already start off maimed.  There was no real harm done by collapsing the shed on top of them. It's all good clean boisterous fun by the Rangers lads, surely.

It'd be worse if they'd started off with a perfectly healthy person with four working limbs - an athlete even, and then made him disabled, but that's more the kind of point-scoring that goes on in Aberdeen/Rangers match threads. I'd steer clear of those if I was you.

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Awww c'mon. That's surely unfair - they were already disabled before the accident, so it's not as if they didn't already start off maimed.  There was no real harm done by collapsing the shed on top of them. It's all good clean boisterous fun by the Rangers lads, surely.

It'd be worse if they'd started off with a perfectly healthy person with four working limbs - an athlete even, and then made him disabled, but that's more the kind of point-scoring that goes on in Aberdeen/Rangers match threads. I'd steer clear of those if I was you.

I had no idea. Apologies................

18 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Most Hearts fans have never belted out the Famine Song. Most Hearts fans under the age of 40 will not even remember Hearts fans singing Derry's Walls. And most Hearts fans wouldn't merely minimise discrimination against Catholics - they just wouldn't.

You're either at it or you're one of Budge's shills peddling the family friendly myth. Either way you're being entirely inappropriate here. 

Shut up mate.

2 hours ago, Etherglider said:

Hmmm, I can see where you are going here..............next it will all be Joey Deacon jokes

Unacceptable on this thread, imo

Spoiler

Unless you include a selfie in full paramilitary mode

21 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I think you’ll find it’s you that not the real Hibs fan, fella.

If you were you’d know that Hibernian is a club open to all and has been since our inception way back in 1876.

Now, now Dom. Don't fib......

"Hibernians were to be run as very much an integral part of the CYMS, it followed then that as all the members of that organisation were Irish Catholics, so then would be the players of the new football club"

And what's with the 1876? Your club sells the myth of 1875. The truth is 1893

9 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You and glen must be two of these “new age” football supporters that only really seem to appear on Internet forums and social media etc. Your type are totally out of touch with what the Edinburgh Derby is all about. That’s not to say I agree with what Jamie Thomas, Falcon Roar and the rest of them sing when they are in their own pubs and at Tynecastle but by god I will fight for their rights to sing them.

You probably don’t even know the subtle differences between Stone Island and CP Company.

Yes, yes Dom. We get it. You used to be a hardman. And you used to be able to afford some trendy clothes when you lived with your mammy.

3 hours ago, Etherglider said:

Don't think it was an accident to be honest.

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

You're either at it or you're one of Budge's shills peddling the family friendly myth. Either way you're being entirely inappropriate here. 

Pish.  I've got more chance of getting a chorus of Kumbaya going on Saturday than you have of getting any buy-in to The Famine Song.

19 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Correct. We've all danced around the pyre in Robbos as another "one of them" was burning in agony, but - to our credit - we never once showed off about it on social media. But you tell that to the millenials with their Instagrams and Twitters, and they won't believe you.

They won't.

2 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Yes, yes Dom. We get it. You used to be a hardman. And you used to be able to afford some trendy clothes when you lived with your mammy.

A word to the wise. What the Irish diaspora in this country lack in common sense and industriousness they make up for in sheer pugnaciousness. They can hold a grudge for a long time too. Just ask @BobWilliamson  he's only just back on the solid food after Dom gave him a hiding at the tale end of last year I heard. He had to get his jaw rewired. I'd just apologise to Dom now I'm sure he'll let bygones be bygones. 

2 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Pish.  I've got more chance of getting a chorus of Kumbaya going on Saturday than you have of getting any buy-in to The Famine Song.

I've made no secret of my Staunch Presbyterianism so giving me the Kumbaya patter is a big bigoted is it not? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as you are likely new to supporting Hearts by the sounds of things. 

11 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

A word to the wise. What the Irish diaspora in this country lack in common sense and industriousness they make up for in sheer pugnaciousness. They can hold a grudge for a long time too. Just ask @BobWilliamson  he's only just back on the solid food after Dom gave him a hiding at the tale end of last year I heard. He had to get his jaw rewired. I'd just apologise to Dom now I'm sure he'll let bygones be bygones. 

I've made no secret of my Staunch Presbyterianism so giving me the Kumbaya patter is a big bigoted is it not? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as you are likely new to supporting Hearts by the sounds of things. 

You're perfectly entitled to your staunch Presbyterianism. But what's  it got to do with my football club ?

11 hours ago, Austinho said:

Well another new season has finally dawned.
Of the Queen’s First 11 we’re not very fond.

But you’ve loaned us a player, could we finally be friends?
Not after Hibs training where his playing career ends.

Cos even in green we can all smell a ***.
Scotty Allan goes in with 2 feet, never one.

And never forget the young team frae Leith.
Mess with them and prepare to lose a few teeth.

We’ll be coming from Dublin and Cork and Free Derry.
Any Gers found on board will be chucked off the ferry.

Currant Bun tears they will flow and they’ll flow,
intravenously straight in my veins they will go.

The Sad Borange Dastards did let their club die,
pass me the needle - it’s time to get high.

Govan’s a shithole - Ibrox is sans soap.
f**k the dirty Hum Scun and God.
Bless.
The.
Pope.

How the f**k can there be 12 people on the whole planet who would give this cringey pap a greenie? Is there such a thing as an ironic or patronising greenie - like when you might stick an un-artistic kid’s painting to a fridge?

9 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

How the f**k can there be 12 people on the whole planet who would give this cringey pap a greenie? Is there such a thing as an ironic or patronising greenie - like when you might stick an un-artistic kid’s painting to a fridge?

I've just done the experiment, and it seems it is possible to give out an ironic, patronising greenie.

Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

3 months without the football on, but everything’s the same –
the Rangers fans are subhuman and always Scotland’s shame.
The Hearts have only played one match but Hibs are still in front,
there’s no Killie in Europe and you’re still a boring c*nt.