Disabled fan tramplers v That particular club 11/8/19

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Does Heckbot have a system or strategy he wants the team to play ? If so, does he communicate this to the team, because today, apart from maybe a couple of flashes, they looked as if they’d only just met over lunch. No pace, no midfield, an ageing back line, naiive defending by Mackie, Kamberi starved of service, Whittaker a liability........ach, fùck it, I’d better stop here.........
Where”s ma Fentanyl ???.....................emoji35.pngemoji35.png

Didnt kamberi come on when hibs were down to ten men, if so its not exactly the managers fault he's starved of service, at that point they couldn't get the ball off rangers

2 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Didnt kamberi come on when hibs were down to ten men, if so its not exactly the managers fault he's starved of service, at that point they couldn't get the ball off rangers

Well that and the fact that Allan was hooked to bring Kamberi on. If you were going to bring Flo on at that point, Doidge would have been the person to yank - given that the Allan-Flo combination is a tried and tested one, and that Flo managed to do more to harass Rangers in his first minute on the pitch than Doidge managed all game.

Not many teams will do what we did yesterday - lose a goal at home to Hibs.  Quite an achievement - though not one I'm proud of ;)

Can the M9s start all of our home match threads this season?  They are masters of optimism, defiance, hubris, despondency and denial but always entertaining.  If I sound like a patronising cnut...

Observations from the highlights,

Steven Whittaker looks finished at this level and by the end he looked like he didn't give a shite

Rangers clinical in front of goal, some good finishes among the pack of goals

Hibs defence in general was all over the place, not able to keep up with Rangers, some good saves bu their goalie kept the score at only 6

Hibs number 43, (the lad who got sent off) looks like an absolute meathead goon.  What was he doing for his second yellow?  All over the place

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

There's a big discrepancy between the number of Rangers fans posting pre- and post-match. I quite forgot that they were here.

There are only about four of us who regularly contribute to match threads so I guess if you count the newly-acquired @Jorg Albertz that increases the count by 25%.  Such an influx in support shows that it's clearly all about The Hibees.

8 hours ago, Aim Here said:

There's a big discrepancy between the number of Rangers fans posting pre- and post-match. I quite forgot that they were here.

Most of us try to avoid the banterific pre match hibs  threads as much as possible.

A Scottish cup pic may make things better for you..