Disabled fan tramplers v That particular club 11/8/19

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Does Heckbot have a system or strategy he wants the team to play ? If so, does he communicate this to the team, because today, apart from maybe a couple of flashes, they looked as if they’d only just met over lunch. No pace, no midfield, an ageing back line, naiive defending by Mackie, Kamberi starved of service, Whittaker a liability........ach, fùck it, I’d better stop here.........
Where”s ma Fentanyl ???.....................emoji35.pngemoji35.png

Is Heck Paddy Fenlon in disguise? That display reminded me of the Malmo debacle, actually it was worse as they were a better side than Sevco. 

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Does Heckbot have a system or strategy he wants the team to play ? If so, does he communicate this to the team, because today, apart from maybe a couple of flashes, they looked as if they’d only just met over lunch. No pace, no midfield, an ageing back line, naiive defending by Mackie, Kamberi starved of service, Whittaker a liability........ach, fùck it, I’d better stop here.........
Where”s ma Fentanyl ???.....................emoji35.pngemoji35.png

Have you listened to the 'new signing' interviews. At every single one, there's a point in the interview where the eyes glaze over and they trot out the same line, regular as clockwork 'The gaffer took me aside and showed me exactly what he wanted from me'. I dunno if Hecky's hypnotizing them or there's a pod people situation going on, but it's kind of creepy.

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Aye, if he's joking that makes it far weirder tbh.

Well aye. Either scenario doesn't exactly paint him in a great light.

He's never made an actual football post about Rangers though. It's clear that he doesn't even watch them, let alone support them. Compare that to his posts about Motherwell, which are, for the most part, informed and clearly come from someone who watches and supports the team.