Disabled fan tramplers v That particular club 11/8/19

They’re not “Hibs young team”, it’s glaringly obvious that they are Celtic supporters. I’ve been going to watch Hibs since the early 70’s and I can assure these types are Celtic supporters. They know nothing about Hibs history.

I think you’ll find it’s you that not the real Hibs fan, fella.

If you were you’d know that Hibernian is a club open to all and has been since our inception way back in 1876.

20 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:
23 hours ago, pozbaird said:
My grandfather was pretty high ranking in the Orange Order / Masons / all that pish.... fcuk knows what it has to do with me going to St Mirren v Aberdeen this Sunday. Should I take a sash and a flute or something?

Take butteries as a symbol of peace.

It's rowies 😠

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Been really tempted to let the cat out of the bag but watching his gradual unraveling was too funny. 

He’s been getting reeled into that patter for at least a year now, maybe longer.

Glenn Minter there, ashamed of the club's proud Irish republican roots and heritage.

A variation of this can also be seen on the politics threads, with his particular brand of Scottish cringe earning him his Minter tag.

2 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Totally agree mate. Most Hearts fans will belt out the famine song or Derry's walls during a derby but out in the real world most of us try to keep the discrimination to a minimum where possible. 

Most Hearts fans have never belted out the Famine Song. Most Hearts fans under the age of 40 will not even remember Hearts fans singing Derry's Walls. And most Hearts fans wouldn't merely minimise discrimination against Catholics - they just wouldn't.

3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Totally agree mate. Most Hearts fans will belt out the famine song or Derry's walls during a derby but out in the real world most of us try to keep the discrimination to a minimum where possible. 

At last, a true Hearts fan here to represent his fellow supporters. Welcome mate.

3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Correct. We've all danced around the pyre in Robbos as another "one of them" was burning in agony, but - to our credit - we never once showed off about it on social media. But you tell that to the millenials with their Instagrams and Twitters, and they won't believe you.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Outside Haymarket yesterday, an inebriated man exclaimed to anyone that would listen “the football season is back, 2-0 at Ibrox on Sunday, yass.’ A loud cheer went up from the waiting commuters. 

There’s a man not ashamed of his Irish heritage. 

Northern or southern Irish tho?

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Outside Haymarket yesterday, an inebriated man exclaimed to anyone that would listen “the football season is back, 2-0 at Ibrox on Sunday, yass.’ A loud cheer went up from the waiting commuters. 

There’s a man not ashamed of his Irish heritage. 

Northern or southern Irish tho?

7 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Correct. We've all danced around the pyre in Robbos as another "one of them" was burning in agony, but - to our credit - we never once showed off about it on social media. But you tell that to the millenials with their Instagrams and Twitters, and they won't believe you.

Careful now, Wee Pet wont like this.

Most Hearts fans have never belted out the Famine Song. Most Hearts fans under the age of 40 will not even remember Hearts fans singing Derry's Walls. And most Hearts fans wouldn't merely minimise discrimination against Catholics - they just wouldn't.

You and glen must be two of these “new age” football supporters that only really seem to appear on Internet forums and social media etc. Your type are totally out of touch with what the Edinburgh Derby is all about. That’s not to say I agree with what Jamie Thomas, Falcon Roar and the rest of them sing when they are in their own pubs and at Tynecastle but by god I will fight for their rights to sing them.

You probably don’t even know the subtle differences between Stone Island and CP Company.

Well another new season has finally dawned.
Of the Queen’s First 11 we’re not very fond.

But you’ve loaned us a player, could we finally be friends?
Not after Hibs training where his playing career ends.

Cos even in green we can all smell a ***.
Scotty Allan goes in with 2 feet, never one.

And never forget the young team frae Leith.
Mess with them and prepare to lose a few teeth.

We’ll be coming from Dublin and Cork and Free Derry.
Any Gers found on board will be chucked off the ferry.

Currant Bun tears they will flow and they’ll flow,
intravenously straight in my veins they will go.

The Sad Borange Dastards did let their club die,
pass me the needle - it’s time to get high.

Govan’s a shithole - Ibrox is sans soap.
f**k the dirty Hum Scun and God.
Bless.
The.
Pope.

7 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Whittaker and Mackie at fullback. PACE. 

9B065099-DAAB-45E9-BB0D-AF56A4FF6051.png.9ab1d5bdc6993a732a95735c2f19bda1.png

On the plus side we went to Ibrox with Lewis Stevenson and Marvin Bartley at centre half and still won a season or two back so anything is possible. 

I know what you mean, but Whittaker had a great match on Saturday.

I will be driving back from England during the match, so if it all goes breasts skyward I can just ignore the dirty currant buns smug brexit loving, royalty loving, tory voting, queen pumping posts on here.

Obvs any sniff of a result and I will be back on here quicker than you can say "dirty orange b*****ds".

Just happened upon this post. To use an accident involving disabled people to score a point in a football forum has to be, in my humble opinion, an all time low. Congratulations to the OP.    "Henderson to Deliver..." stand up and take a bow. You really are a really special kind of person.