Disabled fan tramplers v That particular club 11/8/19

Apparently, one theory as to why St Mirren play in black and white, is that the Cluniac Monks who were around the ancient abbey in town, wore robes that were black and white. Maybe St Mirren fans are missing out on all this ‘history’ and ‘tradition’ that Scotland’s ‘proddy and kafflick’ clubs hold onto, and go on, and on, and fcuking on about....

I’m researchng the Cluniac Monks. Hope they had a flag. Will take it to the next home game to wind up any arsehole Druids in the away end.

Edited by pozbaird

You’re obviously not a Hibs supporter then. I can only imagine that you are one of the wee mini Tim fannies that we have to endure every time we play Sevco or the Alberts. Wee Jakies pretending to be Celtic fans. It’s embarrassing and real Hibs don’t want to have anything to do with all your Celtic/catholic bigotry. I think you would be far better suited going to Parkhead of a Saturday.

I’m genuinely thankful that people such as yourself are in the minority at Easter (rising) Road.

I’ve yet to meet someone such as yourself at the game or even in the pub before hand having said that, i tend to avoid Masonic lodges when on the hunt for my usual pre match bubblegum daiquiri.

3 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

You’re obviously not a Hibs supporter then. I can only imagine that you are one of the wee mini Tim fannies that we have to endure every time we play Sevco or the Alberts. Wee Jakies pretending to be Celtic fans. It’s embarrassing and real Hibs don’t want to have anything to do with all your Celtic/catholic bigotry. I think you would be far better suited going to Parkhead of a Saturday.

^another who didn't get the memo.........

4 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Have a day off man. I find it absolutely abhorrent our club has supporters like yourself in our midst. We are of course Ireland’s premier club(the clue is in the name after all) and we should all be incredibly proud to celebrate our republican roots.

4 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Can't afford the bus fare, m8.

I'm also surprised your sort can even make it into Easter Road with talk like that. Back in the day, we'd have big strapping lads from the CCS armed with 2x4s behind the turnstiles accosting any strange new Hibbie whose eyes were too far apart and asking them details about which school they went to, where their ma keeps the toaster, and when they last went to mass. Many an infiltrator was left to crawl bloodied and bruised up the Lochend road before half time because they couldn't recite the words to 'Men behind the Wire' or 'Sean South from Garryowen'.

Standards are clearly slipping. I might have to write a strongly worded note to Leeann about this.

Can't afford the bus fare, m8.
I'm also surprised your sort can even make it into Easter Road with talk like that. Back in the day, we'd have big strapping lads from the CCS armed with 2x4s behind the turnstiles accosting any strange new Hibbie whose eyes were too far apart and asking them details about which school they went to, where their ma keeps the toaster, and when they last went to mass. Many an infiltrator was left to crawl bloodied and bruised up the Lochend road before half time because they couldn't recite the words to 'Men behind the Wire' or 'Sean South from Garryowen'.
Standards are clearly slipping. I might have to write a strongly worded note to Leeann about this.

Trying way too hard.

5 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Trying way too hard.

No. I was trying only a little bit too hard - you'd taken every other piece of bait the Hibs bois put in front of you until now. If I was even a touch more subtle, you'd still be ranting in here about jakey mini-**** right through the winter break.

Glen getting absolutely rag dolled by the Hibs young team and coming back for more each time the roaster that he is. [emoji23]

They’re not “Hibs young team”, it’s glaringly obvious that they are Celtic supporters. I’ve been going to watch Hibs since the early 70’s and I can assure these types are Celtic supporters. They know nothing about Hibs history.

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

They’re not “Hibs young team”, it’s glaringly obvious that they are Celtic supporters. I’ve been going to watch Hibs since the early 70’s and I can assure these types are Celtic supporters. They know nothing about Hibs history.

Have a word with yourself ffs. 

HH

8 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

13 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Has the penny finally dropped?

From the sound of things, I think this guy's still using pre-decimal money and his oversized penny has gotten permanently stuck in the slot.

Just now, Moomintroll said:

m9, the Hibs lads on here always enjoy a good wind up & you have fallen for it hook, line & sinker.

Been really tempted to let the cat out of the bag but watching his gradual unraveling was too funny. 

On 05/08/2019 at 19:43, Pet Jeden said:

Serious question : apart from hearing tribal football fans being deliberately offensive, do you really encounter anti-catholic prejudice in life? Honestly?

Totally agree mate. Most Hearts fans will belt out the famine song or Derry's walls during a derby but out in the real world most of us try to keep the discrimination to a minimum where possible.