Disabled fan tramplers v That particular club 11/8/19

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

You're a disgrace to the Celtic/Hibs family, doubt you're even a Hibernian supporter, probably a Jambo or a ***...

Boooooooo 👎

Flybhoy - you should know better at your age than to push this stereotypical sectarian-lite "banter"

21 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Surprised they haven't released a statement somehow blaming Kilmarnock FC for the scummy actions of "the people".

Looks like we've rectified that situation now.

Honestly, it's not as if we're getting as bad as the other lot when it comes to indefensible idiocy and a victim-complex. We're so far in front of them that they're not even visible in our mirrors.

Advice to our Board: "Shut the f*** up! Deal with what needs to be dealt with in-house, in a dignified manner. Get our f****** house in order! Cut this veneer of political correctness too. It's possible to defend what the Club stands for - Unionism, the Protestant religion, anti-Catholicism et al - without defending the idiocy of a significant minority of our support. Let's get some f****** standards and uphold them. Those who can't uphold them can f*** off. And that goes for the current Board. Squealing like a ****** who's been called a nasty name, every f****** time we're involved in any stushie, is unbecoming of what the Club should stand for.  It's almost the equivalent of "playing the race card." Shut the f*** up!"

I'm f***** off with this continuous "statement" crap from the current Board.  

14 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

Looks like we've rectified that situation now.

Honestly, it's not as if we're getting as bad as the other lot when it comes to indefensible idiocy and a victim-complex. We're so far in front of them that they're not even visible in our mirrors.

Advice to our Board: "Shut the f*** up! Deal with what needs to be dealt with in-house, in a dignified manner. Get our f****** house in order! Cut this veneer of political correctness too. It's possible to defend what the Club stands for - Unionism, the Protestant religion, anti-Catholicism et al - without defending the idiocy of a significant minority of our support. Let's get some f****** standards and uphold them. Those who can't uphold them can f*** off. And that goes for the current Board. Squealing like a ****** who's been called a nasty name, every f****** time we're involved in any stushie, is unbecoming of what the Club should stand for.  It's almost the equivalent of "playing the race card." Shut the f*** up!"

I'm f***** off with this continuous "statement" crap from the current Board.  

So, quite open and proud this is one of the things you believe your club does and should stand for?

12 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

My grandfather was one of the founding members of the Irish Citizen Army so the Starry Plough will be my particular flag of choice for this weekend. Should be a great occasion.

My grandfather was pretty high ranking in the Orange Order / Masons / all that pish.... fcuk knows what it has to do with me going to St Mirren v Aberdeen this Sunday. Should I take a sash and a flute or something?

Edited by pozbaird

No real Hibs supporter would go anywhere near that Godforsaken club (apart from a few of the wee Timmy tri color fannies). Most real Hibs supporters view you lot as being just as odious as your sevconian sisters.

Having a look through the thread and this post really stood out for me and I’m glad somebody has said it as I didn’t want fans of other clubs getting the wrong impression of our support.

Let me clear something up....the views expressed by Glen here absolutely do NOT represent the views of wider Hibernian support. As for “real” hibs supporter, you’re maybe better suited to watching football from the slopes of Ibrox Park I’m sure you’ll fit in well there with your anti Irish views.

We all live in a Catholic housing scheme.

8 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

The CSC on London Road is open on Saturday for members of the Celtic/Hibs family to enjoy a few rebs and a few scoops before heading off to the Asbestos Arena, remember your Balaclavas and Easter lillies guys 💚

Looking forward to the pre-match entertainment. 👍🏻

20 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Having a look through the thread and this post really stood out for me and I’m glad somebody has said it as I didn’t want fans of other clubs getting the wrong impression of our support.

Let me clear something up....the views expressed by Glen here absolutely do NOT represent the views of wider Hibernian support. As for “real” hibs supporter, you’re maybe better suited to watching football from the slopes of Ibrox Park I’m sure you’ll fit in well there with your anti Irish views.

Imagine how he'd react if he knew you were at Celtic Park with a mate of yours last season at one of the friendlies and ended up drinking with me in the pub afterwards, Celtic/Hibs family...

P.s  ..... "The swings are painted green.......💚😎"

52 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

So, quite open and proud this is one of the things you believe your club does and should stand for?

Nothing to do with being proud about it. Nothing to do with what it should stand for. Protestantism is, by its genesis and its very nature, anti-Catholic. That's how it came about: as a movement opposed to Catholic doctrines and the interpretation of the Bible by the church of Rome. I'm an atheist. I have no time for any of this scheidt. I'd make the whole f*****' lot of 'em - Christians or Mohammedans - wear ropes around their waists, silly little hats, ringlets and black clothes if they want to worship the God of the Jews.   

Edited by Victor von Doom

1 hour ago, Victor von Doom said:

Nothing to do with being proud about it. Nothing to do with what it should stand for. Protestantism is, by its genesis and its very nature, anti-Catholic. That's how it came about: as a movement opposed to Catholic doctrines and the interpretation of the Bible by the church of Rome. I'm an atheist. I have no time for any of this scheidt. I'd make the whole f*****' lot of 'em - Christians or Mohammedans - wear ropes around their waists, silly little hats, ringlets and black clothes if they want to worship the God of the Jews.   

Most edgy wind-up merchants would have gone somewhere lazy with yellow stars of David or similar. Having all adherents of the Abrahamic religions dress as comedy Jewish stereotypes is a nice touch. I'd normally be inclined to say 'trying too hard', but you're putting a lot of real effort and a fair amount of imagination into these daft pseudo-opinions of yours, so keep it up!

Hibs are framed as a vaguely lefty club (mostly by a vociferous minority) but it's a broad church, especially fans of my generation (who are mostly part-time fans to be fair). I don't object to the odd tricolour although it's not my flag. I'm a slight hypocrite as far as I'd like to see a united Ireland someday but don't vote snp. It's none of my business at the end of the day, or anybody who isn't living there. 

You’re obviously not a Hibs supporter then. I can only imagine that you are one of the wee mini Tim fannies that we have to endure every time we play Sevco or the Alberts. Wee Jakies pretending to be Celtic fans. It’s embarrassing and real Hibs don’t want to have anything to do with all your Celtic/catholic bigotry. I think you would be far better suited going to Parkhead of a Saturday.