RRFC2711

Mighty Raith V The Bully wee

21 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Clyde fans will be housed in the S.M Electrical Stand. There will be a ticket pod outside the away stand for concession tickets.

Which stand is that?

Just now, bullyweehutch said:

Thinking I'll be driving through for this one as I've never been to starks park, what's the parking like

On the Prom just past Morrisons or up at the Beveridge Park.

On 05/08/2019 at 00:44, Clyde01 said:

Imagine attending a sporting event in the hope somebody suffers a serious injury. What a fucking zoomer.

Scudding you mutants 4-0 in the Scottish after your manager called our team a bunch of juniors was one of the finest moments of the last 20 years following Clyde. Let’s hope for a repeat on Saturday with a Goodwillie hatrick to ratchet up the seethe.

I agree with both sentiments, but it wasn't within the last twenty years, or seasons!

2 hours ago, raith-radgie said:

Mind getting hit in the puss along Links Street wi a can of lager back in the late 90s/early 00s when the Clyde boiz were in town.

First and only venture into fitba violence as a young kid of about 14. Although not sure you could call getting sconned in the chops violence?

We've upgraded significantly. 

I agree with both sentiments, but it wasn't within the last twenty years, or seasons!

It was 1999. Not sure which month but that’s approx. 20 years.

That 4-0 game is one of the best Clyde games I've ever seen. Raith had a right good team if I remember rightly, including Nacho Novo.

Up there with beating Celtic and coming back from 3-0 down at HT away to Stenny to win 4-3. 

That 4-0 game is one of the best Clyde games I've ever seen. Raith had a right good team if I remember rightly, including Nacho Novo.
Up there with beating Celtic and coming back from 3-0 down at HT away to Stenny to win 4-3. 

Novo hadn’t arrived yet but Danny Lennon was playing.

IMG_0231.jpg

Call me a daft auld bugger but i remember us playing Clyde in the league around the turn of the melinium .....nurse.......

45 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

Call me a daft auld bugger 

Wouldnae be the first time😉

IMG_0234.jpg

That recent (well, this century) home record against Clyde is pitiful but they were a decent side back then.

Hopefully we can start to change that today with a Rovers win.

44 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

IMG_0234.jpg

That recent (well, this century) home record against Clyde is pitiful but they were a decent side back then.

Hopefully we can start to change that today with a Rovers win.

Hopefully we bring the spirit of 2004 !!

4 minutes ago, macclyde+ said:

Hopefully we bring the spirit of 2004 !!

The stewards are quite strict with this sort of thing, it'll get confiscated at the gate.

Does footballer and rapist Goodwillie work in B & Q? I'm sure I saw him in the Paisley branch yesterday wearing their uniform.