Mighty Raith V The Bully wee

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Do you think that he should be out and about playing football? It's an absolute disgrace that any club would take him on. Shame on Clyde. A club with obviously no principles at all.

Out of interest, what SHOULD he be doing? Is your concern really for the victims and their families, or for youth aspiring to false idolatry? Which is it? 

A Raith Rovers legend has no public issues with employing him, and no teammates have ever expressed any concerns either. Tellingly, neither have any opponents, in two and a half years. Only fannies like you. 

13 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Only complaint I had about the away end was the backless seats which killed my back but apart from that it was a decent away section with a good view of the park. Cant compare to the stand behind the goal as this was my first trip through here.

On the game, we were brutal to watch today. The attitude of some of the players was abysmal and they should be asking themselves serious questions.
1st Goal was never a penalty and tbh the ref had a fucking nightmare throughout the game, utterly useless ref.

2nd goal was embarrassing, it was just school boy defending and any team never mind a decent team would bag a goal from that.

The rest of the goals were just comical defending. We need a Left back and I'm fed up saying it.
Smith was just shite as was wallace.
Mcstays head must still be in Australia, goodie isn't fit, johnstone was anonymous and I could go on and on about the defence.

We took our first goal well and I missed the 2nd as when the 5th went in I'd had enough.

Decent support though today just a shame we witnessed a pasting on the park and with Falkirk putting 6 past Dumbarton I'm scared what they'll do to us!

The ref was useless agree he didn’t booked clydes number 6 until late in the second half after committing foul after foul, 2nd goal was a real bit of quality from Reagan hendry with the pass unfortunately the type of quality Clyde are lacking who looked very poor in all departments today unless this was just an off day

This will suffice, thanks. 

No offence taken either, with the indignant jibe at the level his career has sunk to. I actually agree with you. Hopefully, with more abuse bring directed towards him, others like you come to the fore and have the matter discussed openly and with dignity, unlike the complete fucking morons of League Two. 

You'll love the Peterhead fans, if Sham Bo does your nut in. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending him in the slightest over what may have happened. The guy has fucked up his life/ career by even putting himself in that situation, which is a price he is paying by being at league 1/2 level the past few seasons. I wouldn't claim to know all the ins and outs (insert standard gif) of his case as I don't care enough.

20 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

You Clyde boys arent going to be popular in this forum this season. Far too many decent sorts amongst you and likewise sensible comments. Wait until you see some of the absolute roasters who lie in wait. You think some of our boys are a bit strange?!

I’m astonished by these comments, I’ve spent the past few years reading about how all of our support are scumbags. If it’s any consolation, I’ve found the Raith Rovers fans to be a very nice bunch indeed.

I feel incredibly box office to be in here rubbing shoulders with esteemed names such as Hank Scorpio and Zen Archer Esq.(amongst others).

Edited by Scott-Replay
Edited to give Zen Archer Esq. his correct title

1 minute ago, Scott-Replay said:

I’m astonished by these comments, I’ve spent the past few years reading about how all of our support are scumbags. If it’s any consolation, I’ve found the Raith Rovers fans to be a very nice bunch indeed.

I feel incredibly box office to be in here rubbing shoulders with esteemed names such as Hank Scorpio and Zen Archer (amongst others).

22 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

You Clyde boys arent going to be popular in this forum this season. Far too many decent sorts amongst you and likewise sensible comments. Wait until you see some of the absolute roasters who lie in wait. You think some of our boys are a bit strange?!

On the contrary, the one thing i feel we're absolute contenders for is Most Hated. The correlation between our roasters, our prophets and our poets looks like all we'll have going for us, tbh. 

Great highlights. Clear penalty (Goodwillie's reaction says it all) and we've lost a couple of goals from Wallace being thrust into a new position, but the highlight is the defending for the second goal. I literally don't know where to start with analysing that, whether it's the midfield all charging up into one wee section of the pitch, McNiff and Petkov both wandering out to try and close down, or Duffie and Rumsby being completely oblivious to the fact there's any danger.

All well taken goals (both teams) 

I know I’ve said this before, but Grant Anderson I love you. 

Got something special there in young Bowie. Way he dispatched his goal was like a cultured striker, never mind a 16 year old with less than 10 first team starts to him name.

Hope him and Anderson recover quickly. 

Two wins from two. 

Weaker defence and weaker front line apparently. 

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

Raith TV provide an excellent service for those abroad and closer to home with the commentary. We put in a good performance with 5 different goalscorers, not one of which was playing as a striker. We don't have a nizzy this season, we have Allan who works his arse off and links the play nicely who will score his fair share but the goals will be spread around the team with the likes of him creating space and linking the play. He's a wum. He's caught a fair few tonight, fair play to him.

I am looking at this, but until just the other week I was working during most games. Now, with a change of schedule, I’m more likely to be able to use a service like Raith TV, so I appreciate the reminder.

For future reference, if I’m slating the team, you’ll know it. I do feel much better about the diverse scoring, but am worried about the level of competition thus far.

I am looking at this, but until just the other week I was working during most games. Now, with a change of schedule, I’m more likely to be able to use a service like Raith TV, so I appreciate the reminder.
For future reference, if I’m slating the team, you’ll know it. I do feel much better about the diverse scoring, but am worried about the level of competition thus far.

I did think that may have been the case but just wanted to remind you the service is there incase I was wrong.

I got where you were coming from which is why I went into more detail with Allan etc. You can only beat what's in front of you and to beat any team as comprehensively as we did yesterday is a good sign. East fife drew with them last week remember. That in itself shows you cant take Falkirks result v Dumbarton and our own to mean much in the grand scheme of things. In saying that, I will happily take a scrappy 1-0 win every week to get out of this league!

OK, took in the highlights:

The kids look hugely promising, and the midfield is clearly settling in nicely. The attacks still are a bit unpolished, but better than it sounded. Defense, my oh my, unfortunately Bene seems to be featuring in almost every Clyde highlight. The speed of our youth is adding nice width to the game, but can Hendry hold up all season...he is everywhere and thus getting a decent bit of knocking, and is certainly playing at top of the league form and will be the focus of most teams. Luckily the kiddos get another couple of games to settle into their roles before more challenging backlines are seen, but Bowie's injury hurts.

Excellent point re: EF last week grumswall.

Great highlights. Clear penalty (Goodwillie's reaction says it all) and we've lost a couple of goals from Wallace being thrust into a new position, but the highlight is the defending for the second goal. I literally don't know where to start with analysing that, whether it's the midfield all charging up into one wee section of the pitch, McNiff and Petkov both wandering out to try and close down, or Duffie and Rumsby being completely oblivious to the fact there's any danger.
very good highlights package [emoji106]