Mighty Raith V The Bully wee

‘More savage than human’ [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] from that quote alone you can tell you 100% Wear a denim jacket and have Lego hair. 

Sorry to disappoint, but my hair isn’t lego-looking, and I don’t own a leather jacket, you nearly were funny though, hats off.

20 minutes ago, ShitRaith said:

Goodwillie is a tremendous player when fit, and if he wasn’t a fucking beast of a human, I’d gladly take him here. Makes sense he’s at your club though, as Clyde are more savage than human, and he fits right in.

You and that other guy who insists on slating Raith (despite the 5 goal victory and not even bothering to attend the game) are a right pair of tits. You should consider joining forces...Scottish Chuckle Brothers anyone? I hope for the sake of your club that you two are in the minority.

You and that other guy who insists on slating Raith (despite the 5 goal victory and not even bothering to attend the game) are a right pair of tits. You should consider joining forces...Scottish Chuckle Brothers anyone? I hope for the sake of your club that you two are in the minority.

Who said I wasn’t at the game?

58 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Credit to Raith who fully deserved the win and given the way the game panned out, I'm relieved we didn't lose by more. With Cuddihy, Norway and (most importantly) Rankin back plus a fitter Goodwillie (give him a wee or two on the bench ffs!) we will be a different animal altogether. That said, we still badly need an experienced defender to sort out problems down the left flank but I am hoping this is something Lennon is working on. 

Great wee stadium by the way but charging £17 to sit in that particular bit of the stadium is a bit of an insult. Mediocre view and seats covered in bird $hite does not make for a pleasant away day experience. I'd urge your board to have a rethink and stick fans in the end stand again or you'll end up losing away punters, me being one.

Much better there than in the corner of Main Stand (which doesn’t have backs on seats either btw!) Surprised it wasn’t given a decent clean up once it was decided to put yous in it mind

If you couldn't make it to the game and/or want to see the key moments again, our highlights are edited and will be on the Rovers' website at midnight. If I'm up I'll post them on here as well.

Rovers fans - The next two games are a bit of a challenge to get highlights out quickly as the RaithTV crew is light on numbers next week and the games are a fair distance away.  It'll likely be Wednesday night for the Ross County highlights and Sunday night for the Stranraer highlights, the manager's post match interviews will go up around this time as well.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

Absolutely dominant throughout. Fantastic to see Bowie and Smith on the scoresheet, I absolutely love Grant Anderson, Victoria off the mark, and Hendry is just Hendry. 

Spencer was immense and would be man of the match most weeks, but Hendry deserved it for that second goal alone. 

Clyde weren't very good, but a lot of today was about us. 

4 minutes ago, ShitRaith said:

Who said I wasn’t at the game?

I was referring to your comrade and fellow moron, TxRover. Having said that, your defensive reply suggests you too may have missed the match. Does Stark's Park lie outwith the boundary for your electronic tag?

Regarding the bird shit on the seats, our ground staff have been on the RSPCA training course and due to Seagulls being a protected species permission must be obtained by said gulls to administer nappies.

Unfortunately the gulls replied en masse, 'f**k you' hence the current predicament.

Edited by Zen Archer Esq.

1 hour ago, RutherGlen said:

Credit to Raith who fully deserved the win and given the way the game panned out, I'm relieved we didn't lose by more. With Cuddihy, Norway and (most importantly) Rankin back plus a fitter Goodwillie (give him a wee or two on the bench ffs!) we will be a different animal altogether. That said, we still badly need an experienced defender to sort out problems down the left flank but I am hoping this is something Lennon is working on. 

Great wee stadium by the way but charging £17 to sit in that particular bit of the stadium is a bit of an insult. Mediocre view and seats covered in bird $hite does not make for a pleasant away day experience. I'd urge your board to have a rethink and stick fans in the end stand again or you'll end up losing away punters, me being one.

Trust me the seats in the lower section of the home end were not a great deal better,dirt wise.However,the ground is by the sea where seagulls tend to congregate so unless they suddenly become constipated unfortunately they,ll shite where the they want,when they want.Regarding the view,sure any other fans thats been housed in the railway stand quite enjoyed the view

40 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

I was referring to your comrade and fellow moron, TxRover. Having said that, your defensive reply suggests you too may have missed the match. Does Stark's Park lie outwith the boundary for your electronic tag?

Sorry that I’m unable to just nip on down to the game, but it’s about 18+ hours each way, at a minimum, and not a doable weekender.

I didn’t slate the team, I simply suggested that from Clyde comments and text updates (BBC and Raith) we were missing opportunities in a similar manner to last week. The second half our movement forward seemed better, but I still have concerns because both the teams we have faced have serious backline and/or goalie concerns.

So please apologize to the morons you offended by comparing them to me. Cheers, and good luck finding the right lineup as you get healthy.

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Sorry that I’m unable to just nip on down to the game, but it’s about 18+ hours each way, at a minimum, and not a doable weekender.

I didn’t slate the team, I simply suggested that from Clyde comments and text updates (BBC and Raith) we were missing opportunities in a similar manner to last week. The second half our movement forward seemed better, but I still have concerns because both the teams we have faced have serious backline and/or goalie concerns.

So please apologize to the morons you offended by comparing them to me. Cheers, and good luck finding the right lineup as you get healthy.

You have concerns that we managed to score 5 goals against a poor defence? 

If you are abroad, watch Raith tv. At least if you slate the team for playing superbly, you can actually watch it. 

1 hour ago, ShitRaith said:

Goodwillie is a tremendous player when fit, and if he wasn’t a fucking beast of a human, I’d gladly take him here. Makes sense he’s at your club though, as Clyde are more savage than human, and he fits right in.

Please do tell us of any evidence that you have of us being "more savage than human". Other than the fact you don't like people from the Glasgow area because you're from the East (I presume). Either that or you're just regurgitating crap you've read on here before.