Mighty Raith V The Bully wee

3 minutes ago, 2020sound said:

3-0 up. Bizarre post.

Nope. From all the reports we are missing plenty of opportunities, something that also happened last week. Three is great, don’t get me wrong, but with the Clyde back line in disarray, we can and should score more. Falkirk are cantering over Dumbarton, where we labored.

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Nope. From all the reports we are missing plenty of opportunities, something that also happened last week. Three is great, don’t get me wrong, but with the Clyde back line in disarray, we can and should score more. Falkirk are cantering over Dumbarton, where we labored.

What the hell are you talking about?? 

We are currently 4 nil up with 15 mins to go.. You are some kind o helmet! 

Get a grip man, were 4 up.

I’d say moaning about a lack of goals when we’re four up after an hour or so is a wee bit weird to be fair.

Just now, Dazzle said:
5 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Get a grip man, were 4 up.

Yes, we are four up against a frightful defense, with two of our better attacking players possibly injured now, and we struggled last week against a team that has shipped six (so far). I’m not convinced this game means our offensive woes are done yet, is that hard to believe?

A Dumbarton kinda day, eh? The worry for me is now our attack looks weak...one against a Dumbarton team that is getting pumped and still not playing up to possibilities here versus Clyde. 

Won’t someone think of the children!

Yes, we are four up against a frightful defense, with two of our better attacking players possibly injured now, and we struggled last week against a team that has shipped six (so far). I’m not convinced this game means our offensive woes are done yet, is that hard to believe?

Well it’s five now, so aye.

19 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Fucking hell. 

Hope you've lightened up now that we've scored five.