Mighty Raith V The Bully wee

That cup game was funny as there was no segregation and we rocked up and sat in, what I assume was, the Clyde fans singing section. Few verbals as the Clyde fans sulked to the other side of the stand mocking our league status along the way. I think leading up to that game we had been pretty gash so it was a surprise when we put in that performance. Every other game against Clyde prior to that had been woeful from our point of view.

2 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Really looking forward to Saturday. It's usually a good game against Raith even if we dont get a positive result.

I've always liked Starks Park as well. One of the better stadiums to visit.

Will we be in the stand behind the goals or the wee one that backs onto the rail line?

I would guess you will be in the Main Stand (corner nearest the South Stand) but that may be confirmed tomorrow on Rovers' match preview.

I would guess you will be in the Main Stand (corner nearest the South Stand) but that may be confirmed tomorrow on Rovers' match preview.

If they really are bringing 250-300 that’ll be interesting. Just like when Arbroath and Airdrie were shoved in there.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

If they really are bringing 250-300 that’ll be interesting. Just like when Arbroath and Airdrie were shoved in there.

I severely underestimated their support if they are bringing that many, if that is the expected support perhaps it will be the railway stand?

If it's anywhere above 200 I can't imagine the will open the mcdermaid stand or house you in the main stand. Railway (can't remember it's current name, sorry sponsor's) is the most likely place.

Will be good to see Lennon back at starks but hopefully he leaves dissapointed.

9 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

Any chance this will be in doubt? Pretty much non stop rain today and tomorrow. 

The pitch should be fine as it’s synthetic...will probably just any excess water brushed. 

6 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Good to hear John McGlynn talking of Vaughan and Dingwall coming back towards the end of next month,............ "will be like two new signings".

I'd still like two new actual signings as well, mind :lol:

20 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Really looking forward to Saturday. It's usually a good game against Raith even if we dont get a positive result.

I've always liked Starks Park as well. One of the better stadiums to visit.

Will we be in the stand behind the goals or the wee one that backs onto the rail line?

Clyde fans will be housed in the S.M Electrical Stand. There will be a ticket pod outside the away stand for concession tickets.

Mind getting hit in the puss along Links Street wi a can of lager back in the late 90s/early 00s when the Clyde boiz were in town.

First and only venture into fitba violence as a young kid of about 14. Although not sure you could call getting sconned in the chops violence?