Mighty Raith V The Bully wee

No idea how the flow of Raiths game went yesterday but the fact they only scored 1 into a defence probably worse than ours gives me a little bit more confidence. Still don't think we'll get anything though. 

Hoping Duffie's available if Cuddihy's injured. Howie at RB would be more suicidal than McNiff at LB.

Edited by C. Muir

Always remember Clyde being our bogey team and a look back at our head to heads makes for grim reading from a Rovers perspective. I genuinely can only remember seeing us beat them once, funnily enough it was the last game against them. 3-0 in the cup with Derek Carcary running riot.

As for this game, who knows. We’re at home which is a bonus and I’d like to think we have enough about us to get the 3 points.

2-1 Rovers. Anderson and Victoria with our goals. Crowd of 1689.

Don't know much about Clyde at all, so no idea really what to expect.

Don't think it's realistic to expect Smith and Bowie to start up top together too much, but they did so much more yesterday than Allan. 

Any win will do, would be great to start the season with two wins and settle things down a bit. 

It’s been a while!

Not got a great track record v Clyde in my time supporting.  Only ‘highlights’ that spring to mind are the aforementioned Carcary show (what a player btw...for the 1st few weeks we had him) and winning at Broadwood in 01/02? The season we went down with only one away win and that was it! Big Andy Smith got the goals I think? Funnily enough, Falkirk should have come down with us to the 3rd tier that season but Airdrie dying saved them! Ah well, they got here in the end....

Expecting a tough game on Saturday, Clyde will be on a high but if we can match their work rate and can keep Goodwillie isolated and quiet then hopefully we do enough for another 3pts.

3-1

I'll be going hoping to see us win but more so hoping that little cretin Goodwillie suffers a career ending injury. It is the least he deserves.

Imagine attending a sporting event in the hope somebody suffers a serious injury. What a fucking zoomer.

Scudding you mutants 4-0 in the Scottish after your manager called our team a bunch of juniors was one of the finest moments of the last 20 years following Clyde. Let’s hope for a repeat on Saturday with a Goodwillie hatrick to ratchet up the seethe.

Imagine attending a sporting event in the hope somebody suffers a serious injury. What a fucking zoomer.

Scudding you mutants 4-0 in the Scottish after your manager called our team a bunch of juniors was one of the finest moments of the last 20 years following Clyde. Let’s hope for a repeat on Saturday with a Goodwillie hatrick to ratchet up the seethe.
When that someone has done what he has I don't see the problem.

His performances for us when on loan from United always suggested he'd end up somewhere like Clyde. When he got his move to Blackburn I thought I was wrong but here we are.

Sounds like a grim existence tbh.

No idea what to expect from Clyde. Seen a few folk mention our track record against them but in my time following Rovers I can only really recall the Carcary game someone referenced before.

Hopefully we'll play with a bit more confidence with being at Starks. Even more so that we'll not be playing in the long grass that was Dumbarton.

7 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

Wouldn't even rank in our top 10 humiliations since then to be honest.