Artificial Pitches. . . .Need to go!

11 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

All about opinions and choices

I refuse to go and watch football senior or junior on artificial pitches as a matter of principle 

Nothing to do with players getting injured as this can happen on any surface ……… 

Just never seem to see a good game on the surfaces

This post add a lot of nothing to the debate. 

13 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

I refuse to go and watch football senior or junior on artificial pitches as a matter of principle 

Nothing to do with players getting injured as this can happen on any surface ……… 

I don't watch American football, and it might surprise the f**k out of you to know this but I've never seen a good American football game, played on any kind of surface.

What a thick piece of shit. Imagine saying youve never seen a good game on an artificial pitch whilst simultaneously saying you dont watch games on artificial pitches. Fucking idiot

8 hours ago, A Livi Fan said:

What a thick piece of shit. Imagine saying youve never seen a good game on an artificial pitch whilst simultaneously saying you dont watch games on artificial pitches. Fucking idiot

I’d rather go and watch amateurs up the local park than pay good money to watch professional, semi professional footballers doing an impression of Bambi on Ice

My money my choice 

25 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

I’d rather go and watch amateurs up the local park than pay good money to watch professional, semi professional footballers doing an impression of Bambi on Ice

My money my choice 

Nothing "Bambi on ice" about the football Livi played yesterday.  You seem like the type that puts your fingers in your ears, shuts your eyes and makes funny noises in order to avoid hearing or seeing the evidence.

33 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

Nothing "Bambi on ice" about the football Livi played yesterday.  You seem like the type that puts your fingers in your ears, shuts your eyes and makes funny noises in order to avoid hearing or seeing the evidence.

Lots of Bambi on ice played on grass pitches yesterday, did you see that clip of Uche.😂 Most of the local junior games were off with waterlogged pitches too, grass pitches at this time of year are nowhere near as good as our pitch, anyone that keeps spouting pish that they're better just now is a fucking idiot.

18 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Lots of Bambi on ice played on grass pitches yesterday, did you see that clip of Uche.😂 Most of the local junior games were off with waterlogged pitches too, grass pitches at this time of year are nowhere near as good as our pitch, anyone that keeps spouting pish that they're better just now is a fucking idiot.

Have been at games at Hamilton, Livi and Killie in the past also Carluke and Gartcairn in the juniors

I go to watch both teams and be entertained not watch inconsistent bounces of the ball and rubber pellets being kicked all over the place

I have made the decision that I will not be wasting my hard earned cash going to these grounds and if that makes me an idiot fine, but it’s my decision and I can live with it 

45 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Have been at games at Hamilton, Livi and Killie in the past also Carluke and Gartcairn in the juniors

I go to watch both teams and be entertained not watch inconsistent bounces of the ball and rubber pellets being kicked all over the place

I have made the decision that I will not be wasting my hard earned cash going to these grounds and if that makes me an idiot fine, but it’s my decision and I can live with it 

That’s me convinced. I’m not going back to Rugby Park either.

You should join the Brexit negotiating team.

52 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Inconsistent bounce of the ball on artificial pitches?

it's a flat surface all over with the exact same ground cover! No mud, divots, holes, sand.

1 hour ago, Lobby Dossar said:

None of that makes any sense, you get inconsistent bounces on grass pitches, so why are you even watching football at all following your logic of why you wont watch games on plastic pitches. Even more so in the winter, when plastic pitches come into their own against grass pitches. Your argument would make some sense during the summer months, but it defies logic in the winter, when grass pitches are like mud fields, barren patches, and slippery as feck. 

Absolutely your decision and up to you what you do with your dosh, but i'm afraid you're talking pish.

I remember watching football in the 70's with the heavy leather ball. 

When it got wet it took some booting to get to move; if you headed it you ran the risk of getting brain damage or a permanent imprint of laces on your forehead and if it landed on a waterlogged pitch it stopped dead.

You were not allowed anything other than the shirt number (1 to 12) and the badge on your top and there was no such thing as pitch inspections. 

A hard tackle was anything that meant you had to leave the pitch on a stretcher.

But that was PROPER FOOTBALL - none of this new-fangled namby-pamy rubbish.

BRING BACK PROPER FOOTBALL!

I'll no be back!