Artificial Pitches. . . .Need to go!

1 hour ago, the west curve said:

No real 4g pitch can get waterlogged.  The drainage is superb on them.

PnBs premier drainage expert (Magee) has previously claimed that artificial pitches don't drain very well.

On 24/09/2019 at 15:16, LIVIFOREVER said:

Even more laughable that a Cowdenbeath fan is on here posting about it, their whole ground is sub standard for junior football let alone SPFL.

This. 

Central Park is the worst ground in Scotland. Which is some claim, when you think of some of the absolute shitholes in the leagues. 

This. 

Central Park is the worst ground in Scotland. Which is some claim, when you think of some of the absolute shitholes in the leagues. 

I don’t know. The whole stadium perhaps, but Pittodrie’s away section and Firhill’s main stand are close rivals.

1 hour ago, andrewh said:

I don’t know. The whole stadium perhaps, but Pittodrie’s away section and Firhill’s main stand are close rivals.

I’m sure Pittodrie has some kind of facility somewhere in the ground that keeps it from being bottom of the list. 

But Central Park is a fucking rotten ground. And a fairly rotten town too tbf. 

I’m sure Pittodrie has some kind of facility somewhere in the ground that keeps it from being bottom of the list. 

But Central Park is a fucking rotten ground. And a fairly rotten town too tbf. 

That ground is only good for banger racing. In saying that the Lochgelly circuit is 10x better too.

On 18/10/2019 at 12:43, Romeo said:

Not as if he's going to tell the truth and say how awful is it?

The truth is that is cutting edge technology. Never has a pitch been so true and geared for good football. Why did Celtic add grass to their plastic based pitch?

Edited by the west curve

Did anyone catch Chris Sutton there on BT Sport's answer to Sky's Soccer Saturday absolutely seething about how "plastic pitches should be banned" for no real reason?

Lassie who presents BT Sport's effort on a Saturday is an absolute wid and a half by the way. Only thing that makes it even vaguely watchable.