Round 1 of 2 of the El Plastico Derby- Accies v Killie

You should have no problems as the Accies defence is dreadful...sadly for us.

Rice has done "a Canning" and signed a load of dross and unless we get some decent central defenders and a playmaker in,we will be up against  it as Easton looks done and Alston anonymous as plenty of us expected.

0-2 Kilmarnock. Brophy to get another one of his treasured goals against us and celebrate with as much vigour as he celebrated the treble treble, McKenzie with the other.

Rice to come out and say ‘you’re being generous calling that disappointing Marcus etc etc’

Guest Moomintroll

Would be nice if we could get some attacking reinforcements for this, Lord Dyer appears to be in from the cold & it's business as usual with our defence & central midfield so hopefully CQN will be an isolated incident. 1-3 with a debut goal from whomever we sign (unless we are mad enough to sign that ex-Well huddie).

The 5-0 win was a bit of an outlier, we always struggle against Accies and we don't look like scoring many. 

I'm going for another encouraging performance, but a 1-1 draw. Get the feeling we're going to creak into motion and have a good second half of the season. 

On 05/08/2019 at 10:42, killiepiemuncher said:

Killie web site has spoiled the game for us now.
IMG_1554.jpg

Ah well, just as well they've told us the score as I'm away to Prague this weekend. I'm a lot more hopeful than I was this time last week and as others have said if we can play like we did in the second half on Sunday then we can get a win. Having Liam Millar back should inject the team with a bit of pace that it was sorely lacking.

On 04/08/2019 at 20:07, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

You should have no problems as the Accies defence is dreadful...sadly for us.

Rice has done "a Canning" and signed a load of dross and unless we get some decent central defenders and a playmaker in,we will be up against  it as Easton looks done and Alston anonymous as plenty of us expected.

Thought Alston was the only Accies player who looked like he might even threaten a goal in Dingwall, Laidlaw made one decent stop from him.

32 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s a real treat. I can only encourage you get yourself to the nearest small screen. Buckle up for the Speak your Brains segments.

The Speak your Brains segments will hopefully be ditched ASAP.  What a load of absolute shite.  The woman who was on it for Killie was embarrassing.  She is a real Killie die-hard but her facebook posts etc are always quite similar to the nonsense she spouted after the game.

I don't understand why they continually need to mess about with the format.  Show us the highlights (give us an extra minute instead of this cringe worthy material), have the guys in the studio discuss the highlights and then move onto the next game.

I've unfortunately watched it now.
Dreadful across the board & you knew that Goggsy cvnt was gonna be the Well fan [emoji23]

Onto tomorrow I can't go as I'm working which is probably a good thing as a) Accies are shite, b) Killie will win & c) Have you seen the weather forecast for tomorrow afternoon!

All weather pitch n' that but with very heavy rain forecast (streets around NDP prone to flooding) with thunder & lightning storm due before + during the game is there a slight chance of this being postponed?

36 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Dreadful across the board & you knew that Goggsy cvnt was gonna be the Well fan emoji23.png

Onto tomorrow I can't go as I'm working which is probably a good thing as a) Accies are shite, b) Killie will win & c) Have you seen the weather forecast for tomorrow afternoon!

All weather pitch n' that but with very heavy rain forecast (streets around NDP prone to flooding) with thunder & lightning storm due before + during the game is there a slight chance of this being postponed?

If it is going to be postponed, I'm afraid we'll need 24 hours notice.  Some fans may already have set off on the 585 bus.

11 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

Dreadful across the board & you knew that Goggsy cvnt was gonna be the Well fan emoji23.png

Swept Away by Nature 2........ The Great Flood