Scotland's Shame

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Suggesting that the government shouldn't be in the business of promoting religiously-segregated schooling is hardly contentious.  Suggesting that the Scottish Gov, elected on an agenda of division, is willfully ignoring this for its own aims, is hardly contentious either.  Raising these points doesn't make me a bigot.

I think it was a fair, if flimsy, point to make and a lot of the comments are ad hom nonsense. You do appear to love it though. 

• 2 years later...

A good night to bump this thread.  Rangers' staunch tribute to John Lydon/Vivian from the Young Ones, and Celtic's wee boys out in Poland telling some Ukrainians how much they hate a Netflix series.  A photo finish (I was about to say a dead heat...) in the cringe stakes.

cfc.jpg

rfc.jpg

10 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

A good night to bump this thread.  Rangers' staunch tribute to John Lydon/Vivian from the Young Ones, and Celtic's wee boys out in Poland telling some Ukrainians how much they hate a Netflix series.  A photo finish (I was about to say a dead heat...) in the cringe stakes.

cfc.jpg

rfc.jpg

They should all be arrested for holding up blank pieces of paper.

18 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

cfc.jpg

rfc.jpg

Why is a tribute to the queen seen as “Scotlands shame?Please explain.

32 minutes ago, Number seven said:

I ask again.Please explain.

It's got f**k all to do with going to a football match and watching your team.  

Not as bad as Celtic fans belting out IRA chants in Poland right enough.

Utter cretins, both sides.  

1 hour ago, Number seven said:

Why is a tribute to the queen seen as “Scotlands shame?Please explain.

In the DPRS only Nippy, chief mammy of Scotch, is allowed to sign off on, "One kingdom, one monarch and one Protestant faith" as we saw on Saturday.

Anyone else doing it is fucking weird.

So just you stop asking hard questions.

8 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Dunno, have you clocked the neck on that Queenie tifo? 

38 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

It's got f**k all to do with going to a football match and watching your team.  

Not as bad as Celtic fans belting out IRA chants in Poland right enough.

Utter cretins, both sides.  

Then why start the discussion in a football forum?

2 minutes ago, Number seven said:

Then why start the discussion in a football forum?

Erm because the tragic/shameful shite is going on at Scottish football grounds or involving Scottish football sides :lol: 

Unfortunately for you not everyone brushes it under the carpet to pander to the bunch of sad welts.   If you don't like it I suggest you pop back over to follow follow or light a candle or some other tragic shite. 

31 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

In the DPRS only Nippy, chief mammy of Scotch, is allowed to sign off on, "One kingdom, one monarch and one Protestant faith" as we saw on Saturday.

Anyone else doing it is fucking weird.

So just you stop asking hard questions.

Trying way too hard to push this narrative and rightly so laughed off your own Champions League thread for it…..weirdo