Scotland's Shame

Anyone else noticed an increase in some pretty sick point scoring from both sides of the Glasgow Scum? Is it due to the dregs of society having a voice through social media?

In the aftermath of the recent match, I seen the use of Lee Rigby, Phil O’Donnell, Lisbon Lions, Fernando Ricksen and the Ibrox Disater as ways of having a go at the opposition. I just can’t get my head around it, especially when the ones using the reference to Lisbon Lions not seeing further titles has posts about the unfortunate death of Ricksen in their recent social media.

This is all before the reported racial abuse and the denials from the other side. Clubs built on hatred and nothing more!

Anyone else noticed an increase in some pretty sick point scoring from both sides of the Glasgow Scum? Is it due to the dregs of society having a voice through social media?

In the aftermath of the recent match, I seen the use of Lee Rigby, Phil O’Donnell, Lisbon Lions, Fernando Ricksen and the Ibrox Disater as ways of having a go at the opposition. I just can’t get my head around it, especially when the ones using the reference to Lisbon Lions not seeing further titles has posts about the unfortunate death of Ricksen in their recent social media.

This is all before the reported racial abuse and the denials from the other side. Clubs built on hatred and nothing more!

Social media is poison, people acting like absolute fannies on the internet, including P&B.
This isn’t a problem limited to these two clubs.

Social media is poison, people acting like absolute fannies on the internet, including P&B.
This isn’t a problem limited to these two clubs.

I suppose, naturally, it’s more noticeable due to the larger numbers. However is see very little of their fellow fans shouting them down, which I reckon most other clubs fans would do.

What content you see on social media depends on what connections you have on social media

Maybe you just need better friends

Absolute nonsense, but if it makes you feel better making a cheeky wee joke then charge on!

It’s not total nonsense. It’s literally how social media works. Although the cheap gag at the end is not one that I feel particularly proud of in hindsight.

Have a good new year.

I don’t know Inverness well but ...

Even if that kind of thing was called for*, surely there is an actual RC church in Inverness he could have done this in front of?

Of course the church wouldn’t be closed for the holidays so he might have actually met someone there which may have been a bit scary for him

* ETA: I’m certainly not suggesting that it is called for and don’t think it would be a good thing to do outside a church either

Most folk on Twitter say offensive things because they think it makes them look edgy. In reality, it's just fucking embarrassing.

On 30/12/2019 at 23:19, NorthernLights said:

Very creepy indeed - though I'm struggling to think which is creepier:  The melt with the fleg or the existence of state-funded religious schools.  Almost certainly, the former.

Mind you, given that most posters on here want to build walls against the English it is entirely fitting that they have no issue with building walls between wee Catholic weans and wee non-denominational weans.  Welcome to the land of wall-building xenophobic arseholes.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Guest Moomintroll
Very creepy indeed - though I'm struggling to think which is creepier:  The melt with the fleg or the existence of state-funded religious schools.  Almost certainly, the former.
Mind you, given that most posters on here want to build walls against the English it is entirely fitting that they have no issue with building walls between wee Catholic weans and wee non-denominational weans.  Welcome to the land of wall-building xenophobic arseholes.
Take a day off Kincy ffs.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Agreed regarding the schools, but the parallel you attempt to draw is a daft one.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

New year.  Same shite. 

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Very creepy indeed - though I'm struggling to think which is creepier:  The melt with the fleg or the existence of state-funded religious schools. 

^ Might have sounded sensible in your head but the rest of us get to see the "fleg" in your avatar.

Unless you are claiming ironyjose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

.........maybe the same irony that "Orange strips and the tie up with Orange County are a reflection of our dutch players past" pish that your club comes out with?

image.png.c32985b70f40e105750f42df04a519d5.png

Oh dear.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Early odds from Bet365 for ‘shite post of the year’, and it’s only January 1st?