Scotland's Shame

To be fair, 99% of the reactions I've seen (outside Rangers Media) from Rangers fans have been total condemnation, and without any whataboutery for once. Can even hear a guy in the video say it's out of order.

To be clear, I am not saying people deserve credit for condemning it, because that should be the reaction of any decent human being.

Also credit to Scott Brown, would have been well within his rights to kick seven shades of shit out of the guy.

I can't imagine the kind of pond life you'd have to be to wait outside a football stadium to taunt a guy about the death of his sister, at the age of 21.

The irony is without the police there Brown would have absolutely hammered the guy, he's a hard fkn b*****d and no danger the fat middle aged sad act wankstain would have the balls to say that to him without a line of police separating them.

On a similar note, I feel bad to admit I once spat on Andrei Kanchelskis as he got off the team bus walking into Hampden to play against Scotland, just seemed the right thing to do at the time.

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

Some good points made about the songs sang about Ricksen, the Ibrox disaster etc. One huge point missing Rangers fans being just as bad, see Lisbon Lions song. This, as they try to so hard to demonstrate, does not excuse what was said to Scott Brown.
A fair amount of absolute idiots on there. One post that stands out amongst many of the pathetic posts on that thread is the one stating he has no sympathy for Scott Brown because he runs about winding up ****. A man that worked up about Scott Brown should take a long hard look at himself and stay away from football matches.

If you engage in whataboutery with a situation like this, then you're part of the problem.   Something that's far too common with Celtic, rangers and football fans in general. 

59 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

You'd think the c*nts would be a bit more sympathetic about death after going through it with their club. 

No need for a post like that. 

1 hour ago, Kuro said:

The irony is without the police there Brown would have absolutely hammered the guy, he's a hard fkn b*****d and no danger the fat middle aged sad act wankstain would have the balls to say that to him without a line of police separating them.

On a similar note, I feel bad to admit I once spat on Andrei Kanchelskis as he got off the team bus walking into Hampden to play against Scotland, just seemed the right thing to do at the time.

To be fair Condoleeza Rice was worse than you that day.

On 01/09/2019 at 07:14, IggyStooge said:

Except, these putrid and brain-dead hoofwankers and their paid apologists seem to have wedged themselves into every aspect of the beautiful game in this country. So.... It's up to football to squeeze them out again. At every possible turn.

And never give up until they are gone from it, every last trace of them.

Sorry if that reads as melodramatic... But it is the truth.

It's not the place of the Saturday/Sunday football show and the anchorman to address the ills in our society. The point of the programme is to tell us what is happening in the football.

A discussion about how ridiculous it is would engulf the entire show.

As I said, if the BBC want to address this, it should be in another show, perhaps the midweek shows where there isn't a game.

He was named and shamed all over Facebook last night, he looked maybe 25 and wasn’t fat. He tagged his girlfriend in a post saying she was pregnant and they were expecting a wee girl and spouted some other incoherent shite claiming he wasn’t there. He was getting absolute pelters and his account wasn’t there this morning. Am I the only one who witnessed this?

In the 1920s, following the rise in popularity of the Orange Order in Glasgow where Rangers players and directors attended functions, Rangers quietly introduced an unwritten rule that the club would not sign any player or employ any staff member who was openly Catholic

this is what i despise about the old firm, horrific comments made by one side or the other turns into they said this before we did etc etc.

ricksen chants, lisbon lions , now scott browns sister. to be fair to the other rangers fans they quickly shouted him down , the guy was lucky he didnt get his head kicked in.

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

No doubt naming the maggot will infringe his human rights. Not that he qualifies as human.

Definitely I don't expect the club to name them. Just something that confirms they did actually get the guy and ban them.

Best I've seen so far is "the Sun understands.." which isn't good enough really. 

Edited by GiGi

Billy Dodds came back to Pittodrie with a Diddy club of historical interest only shortly after his Sister had died in a crash. A fully grown man in the lower dick stood up and shouted "hey Dodds, I dug up your sister and shagged her". He was roundly shouted down by everyone nearby and physically shoved back in his seat. 

We've all got them. It's what you do about them that counts.

Much as I hate to be reasonable where sevco and their average fan are concerned, this is a shit stick to beat them with.