Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Some on here genuinely think there's a connection between The Orange Order and Rangers.  Just shows you the power of Groupthink.

Image result for fishing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Some on here genuinely think there's a connection between The Orange Order and Rangers.  Just shows you the power of Groupthink.
Come on Kincy, that is a far too obvious bit of trolling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Come on Kincy, that is a far too obvious bit of trolling

There is no trolling.  The OO used Ibrox, over a generation ago, for an annual church parade but they used other football grounds, too.

That's the only tenuous connection I can think of.  Can you add to that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Some on here genuinely think there's a connection between The Orange Order and Rangers.  Just shows you the power of Groupthink.

Silly kids must be thinking of  Oldco mate , not the new "everyone,anyone" co 😉

 

723999792_2019-08-3122_27_31-TheLinkbetweentheOrangeOrderandtheclub...thumb.jpg.f1cb2c5ee2d20e6873ce9a499649cce1.jpg2d6no1y.thumb.jpg.35b5e0885a599fdee993a1618e8e21ed.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Silly kids must be thinking of  Oldco mate , not the new "everyone,anyone" co 😉

 

723999792_2019-08-3122_27_31-TheLinkbetweentheOrangeOrderandtheclub...thumb.jpg.f1cb2c5ee2d20e6873ce9a499649cce1.jpg2d6no1y.thumb.jpg.35b5e0885a599fdee993a1618e8e21ed.jpg

 

Yes - and the glass bowl was presented after Rangers stopped holding church services at Ibrox.  I noted this.  

Is that the best you've got?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yes - and the glass bowl was presented after Rangers stopped holding church services at Ibrox.  I noted this.  

Is that the best you've got?

Here’s the glass bowl presentation party on their way to Ibrox. The bowl was in the Union flag bag. 

 

DD2FD254-D0D9-44F8-93BD-FB9A750B05E9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yes - and the glass bowl was presented after Rangers stopped holding church services at Ibrox.  I noted this.  

Is that the best you've got?

I was stirring the shit my friend, calm down.

I'm sure all the other clubs used for the "church services" still proudly display their crystal cut vases also.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/08/2019 at 09:30, ZvonimirBoban said:

Richard Gordon “nipped it in the bud” as you say and that’s the problem, they’ve been nipping it in the bud for decades and look where we are now. We need to be highlighting, shaming and challenging these behaviours not turning a blind eye. UEFA has stepped in and with one action it has already prompted more reaction and discussion than Scottish football has conjured in history. 

Nope. RIchard Gordon nipped it in the bud as he had to do his job, which is being in control of reporters and commentators all around the country who have updates to give on actual fitba. Richard Gordon or even Sportsound is definitely not the problem.

If the BBC want to confront it, as they should, then they should do it in other shows, not on matchday when games are on. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here’s the glass bowl presentation party on their way to Ibrox. The bowl was in the Union flag bag. 
 
DD2FD254-D0D9-44F8-93BD-FB9A750B05E9.thumb.jpeg.94fd9285917026b4843fdf8e5739f3d8.jpeg


Nice to see the big hoose geez up front and that his transition went well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Nope. RIchard Gordon nipped it in the bud as he had to do his job, which is being in control of reporters and commentators all around the country who have updates to give on actual fitba. Richard Gordon or even Sportsound is definitely not the problem.

If the BBC want to confront it, as they should, then they should do it in other shows, not on matchday when games are on.

Except, these putrid and brain-dead hoofwankers and their paid apologists seem to have wedged themselves into every aspect of the beautiful game in this country. So.... It's up to football to squeeze them out again. At every possible turn.

And never give up until they are gone from it, every last trace of them.

 

Sorry if that reads as melodramatic... But it is the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see bluecheek has decided to go toe to toe with greencheek on terroristy content in their banners. 

Stupid horrible p***ks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Here’s the glass bowl presentation party on their way to Ibrox. The bowl was in the Union flag bag. 

 

DD2FD254-D0D9-44F8-93BD-FB9A750B05E9.jpeg

Yikes, theres a lot of people there I wouldnt want sitting next to me on a budget airline....................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Yikes, theres a lot of people there I wouldnt want sitting next to me on a budget airline....................

Wouldn’t want them sitting next to me anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Here’s the glass bowl presentation party on their way to Ibrox. The bowl was in the Union flag bag. 

 

DD2FD254-D0D9-44F8-93BD-FB9A750B05E9.jpeg

 

Couldn't mark one of those munters with an ayxe. A truly fugly sub species. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

 

Couldn't mark one of those munters with an ayxe. A truly fugly sub species. 

If my life depended on it, and I had to designate one of them as a ‘wid’ with whom to do the dirty deed, I sincerely hope the bloke at the back left in the red sunglasses could find it in his heart to forgive me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/08/2019 at 10:51, Romeo said:

You should complain, maybe the mods might have missed all the ban worthy stuff I have posted in the past 6 and half years?

You'd be doing them a favour.

Seems a lot longer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If my life depended on it, and I had to designate one of them as a ‘wid’ with whom to do the dirty deed, I sincerely hope the bloke at the back left in the red sunglasses could find it in his heart to forgive me.

 

Don't blame ya.  A deed with any of those she-beasts would be on par with two tours of Afghan for ptsd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here’s the glass bowl presentation party on their way to Ibrox. The bowl was in the Union flag bag. 
 
DD2FD254-D0D9-44F8-93BD-FB9A750B05E9.thumb.jpeg.94fd9285917026b4843fdf8e5739f3d8.jpeg
" The Real Housewives of Govan"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...