If it was the ‘cheer up Neil Lennon’ song then all the folk round me were singing ‘sad Celtic b######’ and not the F word. There was also the ‘Beado’ song which could be misheard.
I did hear the Jimmy Savile song once but I consider that to be sick as opposed to sectarian.

'misheard'

Whataboutery levels from OF fans are sky high on this thread.

It's a thread specifically started to catalogue the undeniable moments of diddiness, scummery and outright bigotry of fans of Rangers* and Celtic, teams with vast supports (containing a high propotion of morons), which deserve to be highlighted and thoroughly slagged off due to their sheer scale and regularity, and the fact that the clubs don't seem to care.

Interesting that rather than denying or condemning the regular scummery and bigotry of their own fans, which include sectarian songs every single week and frequent apparent support for murderous paramilitary organizations in another country, OF fans are scrambling about accusing "diddy teams" of various things.  Do you REALLY think there is an equivalence?  If so, why not start a a thread about scummery and outright bigotry among fans of non-OF clubs, and have a wee discussion there... it won't have anywhere near as much material, though. Maybe OF fans genuinely believe it's all the other clubs that are the problem here?!

6 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

Do you REALLY think there is an equivalence?

I personally like the emerald green and the royal blue song from the jags it's one of my favourites.

The irony of saying it's whataboutery from Celtic fans when I've seen so many folk trying to defend the vile chants of Dunfermline fans by deflecting this back to "but what about the big bad Celtic fans?". You can't have it both ways. Even better when some claim an offensive chant is misheard which is clearly untrue.

Sectarianism, bigotry and offensive chanting is a problem amongst fanbases throughout the full country, to think it is only present at two clubs is delusional.

'misheard'

Fair play I will accept that. I can only go by what I heard sitting down near the front.

I have to say that I didn’t hear any sectarian singing from the Celtic fans on Saturday though, but then again I didn’t hear any singing from them at all.