Scotland's Shame

1 minute ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

f**k it. I'm not changing my post again.

I dont care how many times they have played in finals,

The poster I replied to clearly did and made a baws of it.  If he'd either got it right or just, simply declaimed, "They are fucking guilty of stuff" then fine, I'd not have an issue.  BUT if you cite 'facts' as the premise of a pompous rant and the facts are wrong then you deserve to be laughed at.

Guest Moomintroll
It's a bona fide high status proper trophy and its winners are entitled to a star on their badge. 
I take it I shouldn't make any plans to visit Aberdeen any time soon?

I hear that there is an allegation of sectarian and misogynist abuse directed at the Rangers woman's team by the 'green brigade' at the recent womans old firm derby.
Haud the bus. Are we talking about real women here? Or are you just referring to 22 of the usual fannies we usually see on the pitch for an OF game?

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, coprolite said:
It's a bona fide high status proper trophy and its winners are entitled to a star on their badge. 

I take it I shouldn't make any plans to visit Aberdeen any time soon?

Not if you're easily depressed 

Guest Moomintroll

Not if you're easily depressed 

I accept & enjoy having a laugh at myself m90, but if that is a deliberate dig then, given my issues, that is out of order. Sorry if it is just a wind up, it really isn't a proper European Trophy, sorry.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The poster I replied to clearly did and made a baws of it.  If he'd either got it right or just, simply declaimed, "They are fucking guilty of stuff" then fine, I'd not have an issue.  BUT if you cite 'facts' as the premise of a pompous rant and the facts are wrong then you deserve to be laughed at.

Sorry, but the only person getting laughed at on here is you my friend.

Guest Moomintroll
It’s easily fixed. First time the songs start....
Three whistles full time lads. Opposition 3-0 win.

Will never, ever going to happen , 'cos Doncasters gonna Doncaster. He is utterly petrified & will never do the right thing. Scottish Football should be terminated immediately but the bigots will never allow it as they will lose their raison d'etre.

11 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
18 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
It’s easily fixed. First time the songs start....
Three whistles full time lads. Opposition 3-0 win.

Will never, ever going to happen , 'cos Doncasters gonna Doncaster. He is utterly petrified & will never do the right thing. Scottish Football should be terminated immediately but the bigots will never allow it as they will lose their raison d'etre.

If they knew it could cost the club a title they would stop it. 

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

I accept & enjoy having a laugh at myself m90, but if that is a deliberate dig then, given my issues, that is out of order. Sorry if it is just a wind up, it really isn't a proper European Trophy, sorry.

Apologies, I don't know what your issues are. I was referring to the silver cities dour greyness, that's all. 

Guest Moomintroll

Exactly, but it never will due to compliant stooges like Doncaster.

If they knew it could cost the club a title they would stop it. 

I’d definitely say both OF clubs have fans who are just as bad as each other.  Since Saturday we’ve have Celtic unveiling that banner, and going to the women’s OF game and verbally abusing the Rangers players. We’ve also had the various incidents during the Killie v Rangers game, which seems to have been a shambles from start to finish. It’s going to be a long season of both clubs fans behaving like idiots 😞