Scotland's Shame

On 17/09/2022 at 12:17, IrishBhoy said:

For the last week and a bit we have been almost instructed to mourn

Aye okay Travis Bickle.  People creating situations in their head and working themselves into a frenzy over it.

I was disappointed our match was off last week, but then I don’t like the way we have free weekends throughout the season for international fixtures either, or the fact we have a big break for a World Cup in mid-season, but just get on with it. suppose I’m used to fixtures getting messed around quite regularly these days.  I did something else instead.

Yesterday we had a minute of applause before our match. That was it.

We’ve had 11 days of constant coverage on the terrestrial and news channels, but I’m going to let you into a secret here.. you’re allowed to switch it off. There’s hundreds of channels available to you. There’s great series’ of programmes and movies at the press of a button. Or the internet with a world of skateboarding dogs to entertain you. You have complete control over what you watch and hear. You could go for a walk, a run, a swim or the gym or out for your tea. 

People who sit and watch it all simply to work themselves into a rage are as much for the watching as those that follow a coffin round the country just to post photos of themselves doing it.
The internet is a breeding ground for both groups of these no-righters.