Scotland's Shame

Guest Moomintroll
There's an irony that he poses outside an RC primary school and makes a derogatory remark about another religion on Twitter, yet in doing so makes a blatant grammatical error. Maybe if he had attended said school, he'd be a tad less thick.

Not sure about that, I went to one & I am quite the dullard. That post from Kincy was ridiculous though, no idea what he was thinking about but really hope he turns up with a mea culpa apology when the Gin wears off.

20 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I don’t know Inverness well but ...

Even if that kind of thing was called for*, surely there is an actual RC church in Inverness he could have done this in front of?

Of course the church wouldn’t be closed for the holidays so he might have actually met someone there which may have been a bit scary for him

* ETA: I’m certainly not suggesting that it is called for and don’t think it would be a good thing to do outside a church either

The Primary School is literally part of the same building as the RC church.

There is a large Polish community in that part of town, so the silly *** was fortunate not to have bumped into any of them.

Kincy, why do you feel the need to fly the Ulster red hand in your avatar and not the Welsh red dragon? 

British national flag with no sectarian connotation that no *un cares about.  
Flagbig.GIF&key=99d43b40a4b448e05000224ac03f921877fd6f31e63b689345b7cb4b2d3fe73a
It's because he's a raging bigot mate.

50 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Kincy, why do you feel the need to fly the Ulster red hand in your avatar and not the Welsh red dragon? 

Image result for welsh flag

You really don't like Killie very much.

54 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Flagbig.GIF&key=99d43b40a4b448e05000224ac03f921877fd6f31e63b689345b7cb4b2d3fe73a

It's because he's a raging bigot mate.

Feeling the heat after the DUP were reduced to a dod of shit on the northern tip of Ireland?

Image result for dup map northern ireland

On 01/01/2020 at 08:59, Monkey Tennis said:

Agreed regarding the schools, but the parallel you attempt to draw is a daft one.

The parallel is that of separation.  The current Scottish Gov wants to separate the country and also invests each year in separating groups of children from each other.  They are two facets of the same divisive mindset.

Pointing this out doesn't make me a bigot - though I know you know this.

22 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

The flags in my avatar lately have been of countries where Rangers players have connections.  Examples include St Lucia, Colombia, Croatia and, now, Northern Ireland.

Since Andy King has left we don't have a Welsh connection.

46 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The parallel is that of separation.  The current Scottish Gov wants to separate the country and also invests each year in separating groups of children from each other.  They are two facets of the same divisive mindset.

Pointing this out doesn't make me a bigot - though I know you know this.

The connection is utterly tenuous.  

I didn't suggest you were a bigot, so I'm not sure why you've brought the idea up.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The connection is utterly tenuous.  

I didn't suggest you were a bigot, so I'm not sure why you've brought the idea up.

Not really.  The same attitude shown in two policy areas by the same administration constitutes a connection.

I mentioned 'bigot' to save me replying to various other posters.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not really.  The same attitude shown in two policy areas by the same administration constitutes a connection.

I mentioned 'bigot' to save me replying to various other posters.

It's not the same attitude at all though.

You might as well say Plaid Cymru share an attitude with Eugene Terreblanche.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So the desire for separation in two aspect by the same organisation is not the same attitude?  How does that work?

Because the separations are very different in nature.

Edited by Monkey Tennis