Scotland's Shame

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

To be fair the vast majority of posts on the topic on Bigot Media were slamming the guy and backing Scott Brown.  A few "what about them" type posts was as bad as it got and even those were shouted down.

It would appear that humanity has won on this occasion.

A blink and you'll miss it existential moment you can tell your grandchildren about.

There's the real issue for throbber "Celtic fan pages" 

Of course we all know that you wanted the real issue to be that Rangers fans are worse than Celtic and you are disappointed that your usual rummage around Rangers media never came back with the “oan yourself wee man” type of posts that you so desperately wanted.

I had originally come here on Tuesday night to argue that no supporters page should be naming and shaming anyone when something like this happens, that was assuming they had got the right guy, but never got round to posting it and then by Wednesday the guys Facebook page was down so I was seeing if anyone else had witnessed what I had the night before. I mentioned the name of the Celtic fan page because that’s who I saw sharing the guys information, if it was shared by Rangers supporters pages it’s equally disgraceful but I never saw it shared by a Rangers page. This isn’t a dig at your beloved Celtic but I haven’t seen anyone apologising for sharing false information on the poor guy who was receiving death threats on his page the other night despite his protest that he wasn’t anywhere near the incident, it’s a disgrace and shouldn’t be allowed to happen on social media and people should be held accountable for it.

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

Of course we all know that you wanted the real issue to be that Rangers fans are worse than Celtic and you are disappointed that your usual rummage around Rangers media never came back with the “oan yourself wee man” type of posts that you so desperately wanted.

I had originally come here on Tuesday night to argue that no supporters page should be naming and shaming anyone when something like this happens, that was assuming they had got the right guy, but never got round to posting it and then by Wednesday the guys Facebook page was down so I was seeing if anyone else had witnessed what I had the night before. I mentioned the name of the Celtic fan page because that’s who I saw sharing the guys information, if it was shared by Rangers supporters pages it’s equally disgraceful but I never saw it shared by a Rangers page. This isn’t a dig at your beloved Celtic but I haven’t seen anyone apologising for sharing false information on the poor guy who was receiving death threats on his page the other night despite his protest that he wasn’t anywhere near the incident, it’s a disgrace and shouldn’t be allowed to happen on social media and people should be held accountable for it.

Aye, but what about thame?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

You seem to be all over these fan pages throbber.

Take my advice and stay away from them, probably a good idea to get rid of Facebook too. If you are looking for reasoned argument, evidence based findings or rational people you won't find it there.

You seem to be all over these fan pages throbber.
Take my advice and stay away from them, probably a good idea to get rid of Facebook too. If you are looking for reasoned argument, evidence based findings or rational people you won't find it there.

I’m not all over them and only just browse through Facebook but if a Celtic/rangers supporting friend of mine shares a status from one of these pages it comes up on my news feed. I know Facebook is full of morons but it doesn’t mean I just find this behaviour very concerning due to the number of people who would have been able to see the guys identity and him being name shamed for the entire world to see when he had nothing to do with the event and no apology was issued after someone else was arrested for it. People get arrested for all sorts of things they post on social media so I’m not sure why instances like this aren’t treated more seriously.

22 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Quite the little Mr Sanctimonious when it suits, eh ??  Everyone agrees with the sentiment that the wee scuzzball was probably playing billy big bawz in front of his blue brethern and what was said was truly disgusting.  However, for a died-in-the-wool bigot* like you to assume the moral high ground due to the original message containing a wee dig at you and yours,  your transparent and fragile morality comes very much to the fore.   Luckily, most regulars here are fully aware of where your true morals and beliefs are, so . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

A dyed-in-the-wool bigot, eh?  Then it will be very simple for you to highlight bigoted posts that I've made.  You won't though.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

A dyed-in-the-wool bigot, eh?  Then it will be very simple for you to highlight bigoted posts that I've made.  You won't though.

You have a picture of what appears to be an orange tap in your profile picture.  You are one of the worst kind of bigots.