Scotland's Shame

The irony is without the police there Brown would have absolutely hammered the guy, he's a hard fkn b*****d and no danger the fat middle aged sad act wankstain would have the balls to say that to him without a line of police separating them.

He was named and shamed all over Facebook last night, he looked maybe 25 and wasn’t fat. He tagged his girlfriend in a post saying she was pregnant and they were expecting a wee girl and spouted some other incoherent shite claiming he wasn’t there. He was getting absolute pelters and his account wasn’t there this morning. Am I the only one who witnessed this?

In the 1920s, following the rise in popularity of the Orange Order in Glasgow where Rangers players and directors attended functions, Rangers quietly introduced an unwritten rule that the club would not sign any player or employ any staff member who was openly Catholic

this is what i despise about the old firm, horrific comments made by one side or the other turns into they said this before we did etc etc.

ricksen chants, lisbon lions , now scott browns sister. to be fair to the other rangers fans they quickly shouted him down , the guy was lucky he didnt get his head kicked in.

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

No doubt naming the maggot will infringe his human rights. Not that he qualifies as human.

Definitely I don't expect the club to name them. Just something that confirms they did actually get the guy and ban them.

Best I've seen so far is "the Sun understands.." which isn't good enough really. 

Edited by GiGi

Billy Dodds came back to Pittodrie with a Diddy club of historical interest only shortly after his Sister had died in a crash. A fully grown man in the lower dick stood up and shouted "hey Dodds, I dug up your sister and shagged her". He was roundly shouted down by everyone nearby and physically shoved back in his seat. 

We've all got them. It's what you do about them that counts.

Much as I hate to be reasonable where sevco and their average fan are concerned, this is a shit stick to beat them with. 

11 minutes ago, gannonball said:

As terrible as it was what can the police actually charge you with? Hopefully sends a message out to others who do this shit.

Conduct/behaviour liable to lead to a breach of the peace?

45 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Billy Dodds came back to Pittodrie with a Diddy club of historical interest only shortly after his Sister had died in a crash. A fully grown man in the lower dick stood up and shouted "hey Dodds, I dug up your sister and shagged her". He was roundly shouted down by everyone nearby and physically shoved back in his seat. 

That's horrific!!  Did you ever see him there again?

Trial by facebook.. sure what could go wrong [emoji849]

Well if you have something like 30 thousand plus followers of a page then surely you have a duty of care to not to go naming and shaming people in such a manner anyway even if he was guilty. He could easily have had his head kicked in or his house burnt down for a case of mistaken identity.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Well if you have something like 30 thousand plus followers of a page then surely you have a duty of care to not to go naming and shaming people in such a manner anyway even if he was guilty. He could easily have had his head kicked in or his house burnt down for a case of mistaken identity.

I'm not sure who you are referring too.  I was just saying he seemed to get it tight and wrongly so from social media .. a breeding ground for morons

Edited by Bohemian