Scotland's Shame

20 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

That video of the Rangers fan asking Scott Brown how is sister is. Dear oh dear.

Absolute vermin.

I've not watched the video (and don't intend to) but that explains why, when I had a keek at FollowFollow, one of their mods banned it being posted, saying:

It's horrific and I doubt anyone would want to offer any reply other than a post slating this arsehole. Human beings are often a disappointment but some things are truly beyond the pale. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

For the sake of The Kincardine, can anyone please provide evidence that shows The Rangers 2012 are officially, and I do mean officially, linked in any way with vermin. Otherwise it’s all simply in the minds of us diddies.

What a bizarre place the diddysphere is becoming.

12 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

For the sake of The Kincardine, can anyone please provide evidence that shows The Rangers 2012 are officially, and I do mean officially, linked in any way with vermin. Otherwise it’s all simply in the minds of us diddies.

Thank you in advance, my fellow Sevco slanderers.

I don't know about Newco, but I'm sure I read somewhere that the OO held shares in Oldco and were allowed to use Ibrox for services.

26 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I don't know about Newco, but I'm sure I read somewhere that the OO held shares in Oldco and were allowed to use Ibrox for services.

OO shares in Oldco  Never seen any evidence of this and the OO is not a rich organisation.  Perhaps possible going back to pre-war days but still unlikely.
Ibrox for services:  Already discussed and it last happened about a generation ago but so was Fir Park and Broomfield.  

A RANGERS thug has been banned from Ibrox for life after taunting Scott Brown about his sister.

SunSport understand the yob will NOT be allowed to attend another Light Blues match after he aimed a sick jibe at Brown.

Footage showed the Hoops captain in rage after the thug asked ‘how’s your sister?’.

The sick jibe was in reference to Brown’s sibling Fiona who passed away in 2008 at the age of 21 from skin cancer.

Brown simply stared down the man before heading onto the bus after the comment was made.

Cops and fellow Gers supporters were quick to shoot down the taunt.

member of the police can be heard saying: “Oi less of that.

“Beat it will you.”

A supporter can also be heard saying: “Come on to f*** man, that’s out of order.”

Scotland women’s international Nicola Docherty hit out at the Rangers fan behind abuse.

She wrote on Twitter: “To the rangers fan that made that comment to Scott Brown after the game.

“He should most definitely be banned from any form of football match.

Least the scumbag was pointed out and banned.. 

Edited by Bohemian

What utter, utter scum.  The less of this pond life we have in our society, the better. Please get this pleb castrated. 

At least those Rangers supporters around him were quick to tell him to shut the f**k up as well as the Police.  Also fair play to the club for acting quickly in banning him for life. 

Horrible for Scott Brown. He did really well to shake that one off. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

Not all of them.
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/324357-the-brown-video/
"But but Celtic sing songs" 

Some good points made about the songs sang about Ricksen, the Ibrox disaster etc. One huge point missing Rangers fans being just as bad, see Lisbon Lions song. This, as they try to so hard to demonstrate, does not excuse what was said to Scott Brown.
A fair amount of absolute idiots on there. One post that stands out amongst many of the pathetic posts on that thread is the one stating he has no sympathy for Scott Brown because he runs about winding up ****. A man that worked up about Scott Brown should take a long hard look at himself and stay away from football matches.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Thank you in advance, my fellow Sevco slanderers.

83768.jpg

To be fair, 99% of the reactions I've seen (outside Rangers Media) from Rangers fans have been total condemnation, and without any whataboutery for once. Can even hear a guy in the video say it's out of order.

To be clear, I am not saying people deserve credit for condemning it, because that should be the reaction of any decent human being.

Also credit to Scott Brown, would have been well within his rights to kick seven shades of shit out of the guy.

I can't imagine the kind of pond life you'd have to be to wait outside a football stadium to taunt a guy about the death of his sister, at the age of 21.

The irony is without the police there Brown would have absolutely hammered the guy, he's a hard fkn b*****d and no danger the fat middle aged sad act wankstain would have the balls to say that to him without a line of police separating them.

On a similar note, I feel bad to admit I once spat on Andrei Kanchelskis as he got off the team bus walking into Hampden to play against Scotland, just seemed the right thing to do at the time.

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

Some good points made about the songs sang about Ricksen, the Ibrox disaster etc. One huge point missing Rangers fans being just as bad, see Lisbon Lions song. This, as they try to so hard to demonstrate, does not excuse what was said to Scott Brown.
A fair amount of absolute idiots on there. One post that stands out amongst many of the pathetic posts on that thread is the one stating he has no sympathy for Scott Brown because he runs about winding up ****. A man that worked up about Scott Brown should take a long hard look at himself and stay away from football matches.

If you engage in whataboutery with a situation like this, then you're part of the problem.   Something that's far too common with Celtic, rangers and football fans in general. 

59 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

You'd think the c*nts would be a bit more sympathetic about death after going through it with their club. 

No need for a post like that. 

1 hour ago, Kuro said:

The irony is without the police there Brown would have absolutely hammered the guy, he's a hard fkn b*****d and no danger the fat middle aged sad act wankstain would have the balls to say that to him without a line of police separating them.

On a similar note, I feel bad to admit I once spat on Andrei Kanchelskis as he got off the team bus walking into Hampden to play against Scotland, just seemed the right thing to do at the time.

To be fair Condoleeza Rice was worse than you that day.