Scotland's Shame

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yes - and the glass bowl was presented after Rangers stopped holding church services at Ibrox.  I noted this.  

Is that the best you've got?

I was stirring the shit my friend, calm down.

I'm sure all the other clubs used for the "church services" still proudly display their crystal cut vases also.

5 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Nope. RIchard Gordon nipped it in the bud as he had to do his job, which is being in control of reporters and commentators all around the country who have updates to give on actual fitba. Richard Gordon or even Sportsound is definitely not the problem.

If the BBC want to confront it, as they should, then they should do it in other shows, not on matchday when games are on.

Except, these putrid and brain-dead hoofwankers and their paid apologists seem to have wedged themselves into every aspect of the beautiful game in this country. So.... It's up to football to squeeze them out again. At every possible turn.

And never give up until they are gone from it, every last trace of them.

Sorry if that reads as melodramatic... But it is the truth.

17 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Here’s the glass bowl presentation party on their way to Ibrox. The bowl was in the Union flag bag. 

DD2FD254-D0D9-44F8-93BD-FB9A750B05E9.jpeg

Yikes, theres a lot of people there I wouldnt want sitting next to me on a budget airline....................

5 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Couldn't mark one of those munters with an ayxe. A truly fugly sub species. 

If my life depended on it, and I had to designate one of them as a ‘wid’ with whom to do the dirty deed, I sincerely hope the bloke at the back left in the red sunglasses could find it in his heart to forgive me.

On 31/08/2019 at 10:51, Romeo said:

You should complain, maybe the mods might have missed all the ban worthy stuff I have posted in the past 6 and half years?

You'd be doing them a favour.

Seems a lot longer...

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If my life depended on it, and I had to designate one of them as a ‘wid’ with whom to do the dirty deed, I sincerely hope the bloke at the back left in the red sunglasses could find it in his heart to forgive me.

Don't blame ya.  A deed with any of those she-beasts would be on par with two tours of Afghan for ptsd.

On 15/08/2019 at 22:39, The_Kincardine said:

What a smug and ignorant post this is.

If we take P&B as the benchmark - and it's right since that's where we all post - it is only the air-headed diddies like you who bang on about religion and shame on you.  You see it in the Rangers threads - lots of diddies making references to perceived religion of players but none of the Rangers supporters on here replying in kind.

So what is the real problem in Knotty Ash?  Why are you diddymen so obsessed about religion and why are you intent on projecting it on to Rangers fans?

On 16/08/2019 at 09:11, The_Kincardine said:

Congratulations on achieving the highest cliche-count per paragraph in the whole of 2019.  Well done, too, in missing the point - though this is unsurprising.

The P&B diddies often refer to religion wrt to Rangers yet the Rangers fans on here almost never do.  Now I know the collective 'you' truly believe that your shite doesn't smell but it would be nice to get a response to this.  

Let's not. Instead why don't we take Rangers websites as the benchmark. People are more likely to be open about their true feelings when in a group of their own friends, no?

You seem overly keen to only focus on what people say on here; it's hardly a representative sample.

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Some on here genuinely think there's a connection between The Orange Order and Rangers.  Just shows you the power of Groupthink.

95 % of Orange order members are Rangers supporters . They might not be on the board but they are in the stands . They are connected in every way , shape or form and you know it  You even have an Orange strip to pander to them ffs. Vanguard Bears levels of whatabouterry here.

95 % of Orange order members are Rangers supporters . They might not be on the board but they are in the stands . They are connected in every way , shape or form and you know it  You even have an Orange strip to pander to them ffs. Vanguard Bears levels of whatabouterry here.
Also 95% of them are orange order members BECAUSE they are Rangers fans. Its a self perpetuating cycle. Its all about being staunch and hating Celtic. Its not about religion or union. The religion just provides the language of their hate speech.

The idea that any more than a handful of these cretins know or care what any of it is supoosed to be about is utterly laughable and I say this from personal experience.

It's ALL about 2 football teams. The needy affiliation with the Irish troubles, the RULE BRITTANIA shtick, the orange order. Thousands upon thousands of classless idiots attempting to inflate the value of their rivalry by finding and attaching meaning outside of football.

Its little surprise that they can't undersrand the harm their rhetoric does when they have it intrinsically linked to something that happens on a Saturday afternoon for 90 minutes.

The Old Firm support are easily the thickest subspecies in Scotland.